Toontastic in 5 years time...

smoggeordie

Will we be

1) more people posting, full of wankers

2) a small clique of humourous witty people

3) closed down due to too many cheb shots

or something else??? :panic:

I was thinking about this the other day ...re your 2nd point ...if you could have a "small clique" of only 10 posters out of all the members on here who would they be ??

Will we be

I was thinking about this the other day ...re your 2nd point ...if you could have a "small clique" of only 10 posters out of all the members on here who would they be ??

Instead of thinking it why not start the thread, sheeesh this place will die a death if people only think the posts!

Oh and once you've started it, you're responsible for the additional posts in the suicide thread from those who dont get any votes.

Will we be

Instead of thinking it why not start the thread, sheeesh this place will die a death if people only think the posts!

Oh and once you've started it, you're responsible for the additional posts in the suicide thread from those who dont get any votes.

:panic: will do

What cheb posts? This place is a positive desert of chebs. I blame it on the amount of female members <_<

Theres only about four but they are 'proper' militant lesbians

:D:lol: