James Milner - OUT!

Phantom_Cole

I am sorry but the guy is just not good enough for a club like ours. Everytime he gets the ball i think he is going to stumble over it or give it away. If we sell him this summer we can get good money considering he has had some lovely strikes this season. That will be enough to allure the likes of Bolton and what not. The time has come to push the button. Can't beat down a tryer, wherever you go James i will always be looking out for you.

meeeeeeeeeeeeow

Boys, we need to put this season right and by doing that is getting rid of the players who under perform week in week out. Look at big Antoine, id keep him for years the guys heart is in the right place , and he carries the likes of Butt, thats a bit harsh i take that back.

meeeeeeeeeeeeow

Boys, we need to put this season right and by doing that is getting rid of the players who under perform week in week out. Look at big Antoine, id keep him for years the guys heart is in the right place , and he carries the likes of Butt, thats a bit harsh i take that back.

Ye knaaa what Crimson if it was upto me mate, you'd stay :panic:

Smashin - lets sell one of the few who appear to giv a monkeys and has the ability to pass a ball - even better lets tell him to fuk off to another club only to ring him seconds before he puts pen to paper to tell him we were only jokin and see what that does to him - numpty

Smashin - lets sell one of the few who appear to giv a monkeys and has the ability to pass a ball - even better lets tell him to fuk off to another club only to ring him seconds before he puts pen to paper to tell him we were only jokin and see what that does to him - numpty

You watch your lip son. Ok lets see, we can get good money for a player who ain't really that good. Wheres the problem in that. Then we can bring in a good player e.g Nani

Hes no ronaldo but i can think of 10 other players id rather see the back of before him. He works hard, doesnt whinge, has been fucked about by the club and he at least tries to go forwards instead of the rest of our midfield who seem happy to go sideways and backwards.