• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No goal in 5 home games.

Wow... hadn't realised it was that bad :panic:

Classic NUFC at the end. The PR machine is in full swing, with the MOTM named, to request for people to stay in their seats for the lap of honour etc etc etc... and everyone just not giving a shit, fucking off and booing :panic:

Beeb Newcastle are saying that there's a big group of fans hanging around chanting "Taxi for Roeder" amonst other things. There was a reporter o nthe phone and you could hear a bit of a racket in the background.

Just got back. What a pile of shite. Absolutely shocking (except Milner who had a canny game). Whats the point of waiting all season for Owen if we're going to play like that when he is on? No service for him (front two) at all. Meh, I cant be arsed to go into it. As for getting the playters to stay out, that was a bad idea as well. Very uncomfortable that was. I stayed as they walked the tiniest lap ever to a crucendo of booing. Once that died down, many inc. me giving half hearted claps to a few of the players like Butt, Emre, Milner & Taylor. Plenty of tickets thrown on te pitch (last game, whoopdeedo) and I did see a couple of shirts as well.

Shite. He's got to go.

Beeb Newcastle are saying that there's a big group of fans hanging around chanting "Taxi for Roeder" amonst other things. There was a reporter o nthe phone and you could hear a bit of a racket in the background.

If nothing happens after todays match then somethings wrong!

What the henry thomas is that kit? Utter crap!

...What the henry thomas is this team? Utter crap!

Lap of honour? You must be taking the mickey like. Piss off Roeder and most of this shit squad.

sounded appaling on the radio, but surely it must show the management how pissed off we are the current yo-yo tenure of this club.

Me personally next season i am dreading coming up againast Sunderland, who have reconnnected with their fans and build from the ground up........ we could be even more pissed off this time next year

Its time all you stupid fuckers, began to shut the fuck up. What a load of planks. Get behind the team , get behind the manager. Worst of all don't boo after a match, we look like an retarded strike force. This hasn't been our year , we will bounce back and it will be under a new manager. That is a bit of a formality, considering there is two games to go, whats the point in getting a new manager now. He will be gone in the summer. So stop saying 'fuck off roeder' thats all you stupid fuckers say.

Its time all you stupid fuckers, began to shut the fuck up. What a load of planks. Get behind the team , get behind the manager. Worst of all don't boo after a match, we look like an retarded strike force. This hasn't been our year , we will bounce back and it will be under a new manager. That is a bit of a formality, considering there is two games to go, whats the point in getting a new manager now. He will be gone in the summer. So stop saying 'fuck off roeder' thats all you stupid fuckers say.

Will fuck off Crimson do?