Newcastle Utd v Blackburn Rovers

Tom

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back. What a pile of shite. Absolutely shocking (except Milner who had a canny game). Whats the point of waiting all season for Owen if we're going to play like that when he is on? No service for him (front two) at all. Meh, I cant be arsed to go into it. As for getting the playters to stay out, that was a bad idea as well. Very uncomfortable that was. I stayed as they walked the tiniest lap ever to a crucendo of booing. Once that died down, many inc. me giving half hearted claps to a few of the players like Butt, Emre, Milner & Taylor. Plenty of tickets thrown on te pitch (last game, whoopdeedo) and I did see a couple of shirts as well.

Shite. He's got to go.

How did Milner have a good game if there was no service for the strikers?

Newcastle boss Glenn Roeder on being booed off the pitch:

"Of course I know why they boo, they are frustrated, but they must understand that I'm equally frustrated.

"I don't like talking about luck but we haven't had much and I hope I am given the opportunity in an injury-free season next time to carry on.

"Today was hugely disappointing. We just can't buy a goal at the moment."

"Of course I know why they boo, they are frustrated, but they must understand that I'm equally frustrated.

"I don't like talking about luck but we haven't had much and I hope I am given the opportunity in an injury-free season next time to carry on.

Clearly not considering there was 27 million pounds worth of strikers up front. :panic:

Roeder just needs a chance, lay off the guy people. He's trying his best, Martins was a canny signing, as well as only signing Gooch on loan, so at least we can get rid and are not stuck with googh.

Glenn is a smart guy, he'll sort it out in the summer lads. have the faith,

Freddy is not going to pay off Bolton for Fat Sam, We're stuck with Glenn whether people like him or not, support the fucker!.

Edited by duffdowns

Excellent!

There must be a few doubts in the fat ones head for Roeder to come out with that.

Excellent!

There must be a few doubts in the fat ones head for Roeder to come out with that.

Talk about clutching at straws

Excellent!

"i hope" ?

sounds to me the bloke is crumbling under the pressure and a change will happen..

for the good

Excellent!

"i hope" ?

sounds to me the bloke is crumbling under the pressure and a change will happen..

for the good

It's sad that people will analyse the mans every word. Is it any wonder the press can get him to give an interview every ten minutes, the bloke is constantly having to correct the misguided perceptions that come from just such supposition as this. The press are creating a circus out if this club.

Excellent!

I noticed in his einterview on the BBC website that when asked whether he thought he's be here next season he paused, this is only good imo

Roeder just needs a chance, lay off the guy people. He's trying his best, Martins was a canny signing, as well as only signing Gooch on loan, so at least we can get rid and are not stuck with googh.

Freddy is not going to pay off Bolton for Fat Sam, We're stuck with Glenn whether people like him or not, support the fucker!.

Two words mate.

OFF

and

FUCK

So Roeder did a good job by not signing a shite centre back, only loaning him? :panic:

So Roeder did a good job by not signing a shite centre back, only loaning him? :lol:

credit where its due to our Glenn though :D

So Roeder did a good job by not signing a shite centre back, only loaning him? :lol:

Glenn gets no credit, it's all his fault

What credit does he deserve and who's fault is ?

What credit does he deserve and who's fault is ?

Like I said he deserves no credit. It's all his fault.

Shame about Glenn, he seems like a really nice bloke, managing is a bit beyond him but he would have been excellent as the head of the academy... oh

Roeder just needs a chance,

He's had one, and look how brilliantly he's done.

lay off the guy people.

No. Why should I? Fear not though, read a few more posts here and you'll hopefully see the truth about his managerial ability. :D

He's trying his best,

Bless.

Martins was a canny signing,

Not really - done okay for his first season, but any decent manager would get so much more out of him. Been dreadful recently too.

as well as only signing Gooch on loan,

:lol:

so at least we can get rid and are not stuck with googh.

Yeah he could have just not signed him (and signed someone else) - might have helped. We hardly needed Ishim.

Glenn is a smart guy,

I've seen little evidence of this.

he'll sort it out in the summer lads.

Source?

have the faith,
Would love to, but it's pretty hard to have faith in Roeder.

Freddy is not going to pay off Bolton for Fat Sam,
Eh? Hasn't he already left?

We're stuck with Glenn whether people like him or not, support the fucker!.
He lost my support ages ago - there's absolutely no reason to support him. I'd rather fans remained on his back while we continue to play rubbish so he resigns, if he is not sacked. Edited by TheInspiration

To be fair, Roeder shouldn't get all the credit for the piss-poor season and piss-poor performences albeit his lack of vision and and management skills are definitely suspect and certainly contributed a great deal to one mess of a season.

The players in general were themselves part and parcel of a season-long problem created by lack of consistancy in their performance, lack of ability to defend half-way decently from game to game, lack of ability to score goals when the chances were there to be taken, the lack of ability to control and use the mid-field when they were actually in charge of the middle.

I certainly think Roeder should be replaced, and I certainly think a large number of current players should be got rid of.