Newcastle Utd v Blackburn Rovers

Tom

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone actually think he can turn it around next season?

Personally I think we have looked shite and clueless all season and there can be only one reason why - the person in charge of motivating and tactics isn't doing there job well enough.

Therefore the inept must be sacked.

The table is looking scary at the moment. Couple of months ago we still just about clinging on to the top half... but another whole season with him in charge could lead to disaster.

Personally I think we have looked shite and clueless all season and there can be only one reason why - the person in charge of motivating and tactics isn't doing there job well enough.

I think he's lost the team completely.

I think that reflects more on the team than on Roeder. Who in that team is living up to their reputation? They know their jobs are not on the line as NUFC has a history of accomodating shite players, and not putting blame where it's due. They are a team of journeymen and also-rans, we only have 2 or 3? medal winners, and they are arguably on their way out. Added to the fact we have no money and despite the bollocks spouted by Freddy I doubt NUFC is any player's first choice. As long as the wages come in, I can't see any manager motivating them.

I think that reflects more on the team than on Roeder. Who in that team is living up to their reputation? They know their jobs are not on the line as NUFC has a history of accomodating shite players, and not putting blame where it's due. They are a team of journeymen and also-rans, we only have 2 or 3? medal winners, and they are arguably on their way out. Added to the fact we have no money and despite the bollocks spouted by Freddy I doubt NUFC is any player's first choice. As long as the wages come in, I can't see any manager motivating them.

It reflects on both. I seriously believe that if we got a good manager in who commanded respect from his players we'd see the level of performance improve. Good players don't just turn into bad players overnight.

It reflects on both. I seriously believe that if we got a good manager in who commanded respect from his players we'd see the level of performance improve. Good players don't just turn into bad players overnight.

Well we've had a few in the last few years. I wonder how many we have to try

Its tha manager all over. When its clearly all going to shit in any game, do you see GR screaming at the side to put it right, or moving players around adjusting things? do you see second half performances to show the bollocking they have had at half time. Do you fuck. Everyone was having a go at dyer in the chelsea game for not exploiting the space down te right, when he was clearly under instruction (from GR) to come inside. Didn't even change at half time even though it was glaringly obvious.

Edited by JawD

Its tha manager all over. When its clearly all going to shit in any game, do you see GR screaming at the side to put it right, or moving players around adjusting things? do you see second half performances to show the bollocking they have had at half time. Do you fuck. Everyone was having a go at dyer in the chelsea game for not exploiting the space down te right, when he was clearly under instruction (from GR) to come inside. Didn't even change at half time even though it was glaringly obvious.

What's Dyer going to do on the right? Have you ever seen him deliver a cross once? Perhaps he didn't change anything because Roeder knows full well he's shite at it. If anything he's at fault for picking him in the first place

What's Dyer going to do on the right? Have you ever seen him deliver a cross once? Perhaps he didn't change anything because Roeder knows full well he's shite at it. If anything he's at fault for picking him in the first place

Being picked on the right against his wishes as well.

Being picked on the right against his wishes as well.

And we all know KD's wishes override the manager's

He used to link up with Nobby on the right really well. (note one o fthe few good crosses today was from nobby behind te back line). But the point is, as we all know, if you have a gaping space on te wing, even without the ball you should exploit it. You pull a defender away or if you are left you are wide open and can get in behind them. The time Im thinking of, Dyer started on the right but hovered around the centre with no one out wide.

My point though, is GR is shite :lol:

He used to link up with Nobby on the right really well. (note one o fthe few good crosses today was from nobby behind te back line). But the point is, as we all know, if you have a gaping space on te wing, even without the ball you should exploit it. You pull a defender away or if you are left you are wide open and can get in behind them. The time Im thinking of, Dyer started on the right but hovered around the centre with no one out wide.

My point though, is GR is shite :lol:

And my point is Dyer has been shite under 3 managers now. If you want someone to think like a right winger you play a right winger. And don't tell me they don't know what they should be doing, they're all professional footballers, if they need Roeder screaming at them to exploit space on the pitch they want shooting.

Newcastle boss Glenn Roeder on being booed off the pitch:

"Of course I know why they boo, they are frustrated, but they must understand that I'm equally frustrated.

"I don't like talking about luck but we haven't had much and I hope I am given the opportunity in an injury-free season next time to carry on.

"Today was hugely disappointing. We just can't buy a goal at the moment."

Excellent!

There must be a few doubts in the fat ones head for Roeder to come out with that.

He actually probably means he hopes to have the 'luck' of an injury free crack at next season.

200705051671344052mt006au3.jpg

Love the picture of Bramble standing still in the background - sums him up tbh.

hehe he is a bit "hmm.... what am I supposed to be doing again" there. :lol: