Thank GOD we've got a competent chairman!! We'll be fine!

Asprilla

While Roeder steadied the sinking ship, Shepherd has been able to use his vast network of contacts, his excellent working relationship with Sir Bobby Robson and funded by his own pocket (the guy bleeds black and white) to leave no stone unturned, no opportunity missed.

With another year of Premiership football assured, a suitable replacement will be unveiled, leaving plenty of time to bring in appropriate playing staff and hit the ground running for the start of the next exciting campaign.

Thank goodness we have you to guide us.

:panic::panic::panic:

Edited by Asprilla's foreskin

Sitting next to Robson the one he sacked, and together watching a pile of shite with a clueless manager,what Robson thinks of that god knows!

Smug fat baldy headed twat :panic:

While Roeder steadied the sinking ship, Shepherd has been able to use his vast network of contacts, his excellent working relationship with Sir Bobby Robson and funded by his own pocket (the guy bleeds black and white) has left no stone unturned, no opportunity missed.

With another year of Premiership football assured, a suitable replacement will be unveiled, leaving plenty of time to bring in appropriate playing staff and hit the ground running for the start of the next exciting campaign.

:panic::panic::panic:

Freddy doesn't give two hoots. He's cashing in next year just like all these other new club owners, and people actually think he's stupid! He'll have 52,000 turn up next year and won't know / care about this sarcastic post.

While Roeder steadied the sinking ship, Shepherd has been able to use his vast network of contacts, his excellent working relationship with Sir Bobby Robson and funded by his own pocket (the guy bleeds black and white) has left no stone unturned, no opportunity missed.

:panic::panic:<_<

Freddy doesn't give two hoots. He's cashing in next year just like all these other new club owners, and people actually think he's stupid! He'll have 52,000 turn up next year and won't know / care about this sarcastic post.

I don't think he's stupid at all, I just think he's a cnut. :panic:

:panic::panic:<_<

I don't think he's stupid at all, I just think he's a cnut. :panic:

Not sure he's bothered about that either

Sitting next to Robson the one he sacked, and together watching a pile of shite with a clueless manager,what Robson thinks of that god knows!

Smug fat baldy headed twat :lol:

Says a lot about Robson that he's big enough to come back and do that, considering how pissed off he initially was (with good reason).

It also kinda suggests he may well have been big enough to accept being moved upstairs if fair notice had been given, and maybe might even have had a hand in finding his replacement.

Says a lot about Robson that he's big enough to come back and do that, considering how pissed off he initially was (with good reason).

It also kinda suggests he may well have been big enough to accept being moved upstairs if fair notice had been given, and maybe might even have had a hand in finding his replacement.

Or even raises the question as to whether he is still fit enough to play some role within the club, if Roeder is here next season I'd be pleased to see Robson here in some capacity though I doubt whether any established manager would want Robson about the place.

Or even raises the question as to whether he is still fit enough to play some role within the club, if Roeder is here next season I'd be pleased to see Robson here in some capacity though I doubt whether any established manager would want Robson about the place.

I think he's earned his retirement don't you? He's lucky to still be alive, it would be down right reckless to give him the stress of a position here.

I think he's earned his retirement don't you? He's lucky to still be alive, it would be down right reckless to give him the stress of a position here.

He may have earned his retirement but do you think he'd take it if offered a position at Newcastle like DoF? I doubt it.

He may have earned his retirement but do you think he'd take it if offered a position at Newcastle like DoF? I doubt it.

That's the worrying thing, he probably would. Which is why we would be negligent in offering him it.

I've no idea really how his health is these days so obviously it would depend on that, it's just an idea for discussion, I've no idea whether it would work out or not.

On the Football First coverage (yes I'm a masochist) did anybody else notice that after the final whistle,SBR and Freds' bro disappeared leaving The Fat Controller surrounded by about 5 large security/bodyguard types.Was that usual or is FFS arse going tanner-shilling, tanner-shilling??????