Hypocritical?

I don't think I'll be renewing if Roeder stays, put it that way.

Saying that, not really sure I could stop myself, I hate going at the minute but not quite sure I could stop myself when it comes to the crunch :lol:

Not renewing en mass would send a nice message to the fat useless one, but still doesn't stop people going to the game, it just means plenty match by match tickets would be available.

The days where the only way to see the game was with a season ticket are long gone.

I've bought the shirt but I'm not satisfied with the performance at the moment.

Does that make me a hypocrite? If so, then I guess I am.

I will renew either way.

Me too, even though it makes me a total fool. Usually I say I won't renew then do anyway at the last minute so I might as well just be honest from the outset here. :lol: Won't be buying the short or any other merchandise though.

I will renew either way.

Me too, even though it makes me a total fool. Usually I say I won't renew then do anyway at the last minute so I might as well just be honest from the outset here. <_< Won't be buying the short or any other merchandise though.

We do need more topless birds at the match :lol::D

I will renew either way.

Me too, even though it makes me a total fool. Usually I say I won't renew then do anyway at the last minute so I might as well just be honest from the outset here. :lol: Won't be buying the short or any other merchandise though.

Freddy loves you.

I will renew either way.

Me too, even though it makes me a total fool. Usually I say I won't renew then do anyway at the last minute so I might as well just be honest from the outset here. :D Won't be buying the short or any other merchandise though.

Freddy loves you.

Wow! Allreetlike is a talking pasty :lol:

I will renew either way.

Me too, even though it makes me a total fool. Usually I say I won't renew then do anyway at the last minute so I might as well just be honest from the outset here. <_< Won't be buying the short or any other merchandise though.

Freddy loves you.

Wow! Allreetlike is a talking pasty :D

Wasn't that Lee Harvey Oswald? :lol:

I don't see how buying a shirt constitutes a vote of confidence in Freddy Shepherd, pulling the plug on the clubs finances is not going to take the club forward.

I don't see how buying a shirt constitutes a vote of confidence in Freddy Shepherd, pulling the plug on the clubs finances is not going to take the club forward.

The only reason Glen is probably now sacked is because renewals were in danger. Don't kid yourself that this board meeting was to discuss the football potential of this squad. Finance first, Fred knows nothing about football. The only reason Fred is still bumbling on is because of financial support, and that includes buying shirts

The only reason Glen is probably now sacked is because renewals were in danger. Don't kid yourself that this board meeting was to discuss the football potential of this squad. Finance first, Fred knows nothing about football. The only reason Fred is still bumbling on is because of financial support, and that includes buying shirts

We aren't in 13th place due to not selling shirts.

You have to buy a season ticket before you can boo from the stands wearing the new shirt

Who do you think appointed Roeder just one year ago?

You have to buy a season ticket before you can boo from the stands wearing the new shirt

Does buying a pie and a bovril at half-time count ?

Talksport.

The news of the sacking can't be made until Tuesday for the stock market,but there is an emergency meeting going on etc

edit: bollox wrong thread :lol:

Edited by @yourservice

It does when they are going at 500% mark up and your sitting there eating your pie and drinking your bovril watching the Toon get humped by a club that are reducing their season ticket prices by 25% next year

It does when they are going at 500% mark up and your sitting there eating your pie and drinking your bovril watching the Toon get humped by a club that are reducing their season ticket prices by 25% next year

OK, I need to find a club that sells refreshments at cost price.....

I think that was Nial Quinns last PR stunt....

I think that was Nial Quinns last PR stunt....

"Kids drink free" :lol: