Just saw this car...

smoggeordie

I did it for you as you cant seem to admit you are wrong

Phonetic - Representing the sounds of speech

ie- what it sounds like when you say it

Now repeat slowly R O S I K E Y. . . . R O S I C K Y

Twat.

Ro-sits-kii is how you pronounce his name though.

Twat :D

Says who, John Motson :lol:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did it for you as you cant seem to admit you are wrong

Phonetic - Representing the sounds of speech

ie- what it sounds like when you say it

Now repeat slowly R O S I K E Y. . . . R O S I C K Y

Twat.

Ro-sits-kii is how you pronounce his name though.

Twat <_<

Says who, John Motson :lol:

You're arguing that you don't pronounce it like that? :D

Fucking hell man, cultured aren't you.

EDIT: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom%C3%A1%C5%A1_Rosick%C3%BD

If being cultured helps you pronounce Czech surnames then obvioulsy not.

Tell me how you got sits-kii out of sicky?

:lol:

You do realise that English isn't the only language used in the world, right?

Young Jonathan making himself look like a twat again? Surely not....

I gave up on this thread because you started talking bollocks and couldn't be arsed with it.

If being cultured helps you pronounce Czech surnames then obvioulsy not.

Tell me how you got sits-kii out of sicky?

edit - what was your link for?

Read the top line :lol: You know, the one where it explains how to pronounce the name?

I did. I still dont get your point.

Oh and craig my original point still stands :lol: you knew what he meant in the first post and were trying to be the dudest of dudes once again. never mind eh.

Oh and craig my original point still stands :lol: you knew what he meant in the first post and were trying to be the dudest of dudes once again. never mind eh.

And my point whereby I didn't know hence why I asked still stands. I couldn't make any reference from the number plate.

The link to Rosicky just seemed far to tenious to me.

ps gemmill. Despite what you claim rosicky is pronounced like (im yet to see the proof) rosikey and rosicky are still phonetically the same. Which was my original point.

You're dragging Scott into this now? :lol:

I get the feeling you're on a mission to try and wind people up today for som reason.

ps gemmill. Despite what you claim rosicky is pronounced like (im yet to see the proof) rosikey and rosicky are still phonetically the same. Which was my original point.

Love the way you use phonetics to try and prove your point, when in fact it actually does the opposite.

Phonetically, Rosicky is Ro-sits-kii. It's his name. That's how you pronounce it, phonetically.

Are you missing that point on purpose?

Love the way you use phonetics to try and prove your point, when in fact it actually does the opposite.

Phonetically, Rosicky is Ro-sits-kii. It's his name. That's how you pronounce it, phonetically.

:lol: The number plate and the word ROSICKY are phonetically the same. This is the point of the thread. He spotted a number plate that could quite conceivably belong to the footballer of the same name. I got that in 1. As im sure everyone else did. But the famous toontastic wit came into play, backed up by 2 or 3 others who obviously thought it was a hilarious joke. It wasnt. I pointed that out. The last 2 pages dont disprove that.

Wasn't the point Rosicky might be in town? Did he play yesterday?

Arsenal play Chelsea today....

Oh and Jonny, listen to Mr Keith will you?

What have I got to do with this? :lol:

:D The number plate and the word ROSICKY are phonetically the same. This is the point of the thread. He spotted a number plate that could quite conceivably belong to the footballer of the same name. I got that in 1. As im sure everyone else did. But the famous toontastic wit came into play, backed up by 2 or 3 others who obviously thought it was a hilarious joke. It wasnt. I pointed that out. The last 2 pages dont disprove that.

No, it's just some people didn't understand it, based on the fact that you don't say his name like that. Obviously we're not as clever as you though :lol:

What have I got to do with this? :D

I dont know :lol:<_< but get involved all the same