FAO: Leazes Mag

peasepud

All of your arguments and the resulting pisstaking come from one main statement "Consistently qualified for Europe" well this year we aint.

Does that change things? Whats Shepherd now? 6th best? 7th? or just an also ran?

ps this isnt a pisstaking thread I am seriously interested to hear your views seeing as you seem to have disappeared of late.

Leaze, for most of this season, when you were posting here, you yourself stated that Roeder's appointment was make or break for Shepherd.

Regardless of whether Freddy was instrumental in getting Glenn to quit, isn't it now time for Freddy to also stands down and the club appoints a ceo that is competent to run the club?

I think I'm right in saying that by finishing above us this season, Villa usurp us as 5th best club in the Premiership over the last 10 years. We've dropped to 6th.

Martin O'Neill was premiership manager of the month. Things seem to be starting to come together and after steady progress this year I reckon they will be challenging for Europe next season. I think the middle of the Premiership will be a lot more competitive next year.