Sunday, TOON, what's on!

Geordie Boyo

It's hardly impromptu if you know the topic and are preparing for it?

This is just one half of the paper. They hand you an article which you have to summarize on top of the 10 minute natter. I'm just writing down guidelines so I won't ramble.

If it appears pre-learned, they mark you down. :lol: You can be bi-lingual and rattle off a perfect german presentation and subsequentlly get a C. Absolutely ridiculous.

Am going on the lash :D surprise surprise......to me local first and then wherever the fancy takes us, am having my Bank Holiday today as I am going to see maximo Park in Scumberland the mora night so must keep my wits about me whilst I am surrounded by the scum :lol:

Again, did people not get why Boyo made this post? :lol:

obviously not...why don't you enlighten us

Well ... I think he was after suggestions of what he could do to entertain his lass in toon today, before he dragged her to the pub for the chelsea game :D

ok...well as far as I know there is nothing "special" on in town today.......

Off to the coast for a bit I think, blow the cobwebs off.

How was the curry train Boyo?

Had a busy few days, so sorry for the late reply. :lol:

Wasn't too bad, tbh. I had a Bhuna Prawn on Puree for my starter, which is Prawns cooked with special herbs and spices. The Prawns were mahoosive...!

For my main meal I had a Tandoori Extravaganza, which is a selection of tandoori kebabs and tikkas.

We all chipped in about £26 each and it took about 20 minutes on the train to get to corbridge leaving at about 7.00pm and getting back at about 11.00pm.

Bottles of wine were from about £10/£13 and pints were about £2.60.

I'd certainly recommend it's worth trying it the once to see what you think.

Am going on the lash :o surprise surprise......to me local first and then wherever the fancy takes us, am having my Bank Holiday today as I am going to see maximo Park in Scumberland the mora night so must keep my wits about me whilst I am surrounded by the scum :lol:

Were they any good live?

Am going on the lash :o surprise surprise......to me local first and then wherever the fancy takes us, am having my Bank Holiday today as I am going to see maximo Park in Scumberland the mora night so must keep my wits about me whilst I am surrounded by the scum :lol:

Were they any good live?

Ask her bloke. :D

Were they any good live?

Ask her bloke. :icon_lol:

ha bliddy ha.....they are really good live , I have seen them a fair few times now ( apart from last night obviously :rolleyes: ) but wor lad said thay put on a crackin gig even tho it was in Scumberland :D

Guest Toplass-101

Ragi did you miss another band in Sunderland a few months back? Ive got a deja-vu feeling. :D

Ragi did you miss another band in Sunderland a few months back? Ive got a deja-vu feeling. :D

nope, it was last nights gig I was talking about when I got the tickets a few month back, was having the discussion with T-Keith iirc :(

Guest Toplass-101

nope, it was last nights gig I was talking about when I got the tickets a few month back, was having the discussion with T-Keith iirc :(

ah, duno why but I thought you'd missed a gig as ya wernt well and he'd gone without ya, never mind <_<