Mackems in my back garden

Smooth Operator

Next door to me are having an extension built at the back and have employed a crew of mackems to do the foundations.

So I get back from dropping vinegar tits off and go out the back to find 3 of the said mackems making themselves at home round my garden furniture (the fences between our gardens are down and we're in the process of erecting a new one) So as they clocked me they kind of jumped up to go back next door, but I said nee bother lads as it looked like the were just having a tea break and there was nowhere else to sit in next doors garden.

So they finish off and crack on next door, 10 minutes later I spy a bunch of keys on my garden table that have been left behind, the rest is obvious....

....I shout over to them and in my best mackem accent shout, "Here lads, wheeze keys are these?"

Fucking class. They were pissing themselves as well as looking a bit sheepish, secretly realising how daft their accents really are.

Geordies 1, Mackems 0, this could run and run!

Fucking class. They were pissing themselves as well as looking a bit sheepish, secretly realising how daft their accents really are.

Geordies 1, Mackems 0, this could run and run!

And tomorrow they mention football.

Game set and fookin match unfortunately :lol:

now u see I have had an afternoon of wor lad and thae stepchild crowing the fuck out of this .....fuckin Scumberland fans...what can u do :lol:

I was just wondering why I had a PM from Radgina with a picture of what I thought was a serious head injury!

Don't worry Mark, she just isn't very good at sending PM's to the right people :lol:

I was just wondering why I had a PM from Radgina with a picture of what I thought was a serious head injury!

Don't worry Mark, she just isn't very good at sending PM's to the right people :lol:

That was a serious head injury, her lads after she hit him with a pan.

Don't worry Mark, she just isn't very good at sending PM's to the right people :o

That was a serious head injury, her lads after she hit him with a pan.

:lol:

Should have put the keys in the oven for an hour then put them back on the table before shouting of them to pick them up, now that would have been funny.

SO's daft enough to forget the oven gloves though.

Should have put the keys in the oven for an hour then put them back on the table before shouting of them to pick them up, now that would have been funny.

SO's daft enough to forget the oven gloves though.

Asbestos fingers me man.