Setanta Sports for £5 a month for 3 months

No use with the season over. :lol:

I agree - you will be paying £15 a month by the time the season starts. Sky said there will be no more pay per view matches next season and I think there will be real competition between them and some good deals available at the start of the season.

No use with the season over. :lol:

I agree - you will be paying £15 a month by the time the season starts. Sky said there will be no more pay per view matches next season and I think there will be real competition between them and some good deals available at the start of the season.

?

They're not showing the same games

It doesn't matter - a lot of people won't want or be able to shell out for both so they will be competing for subscribers. Virgin are really pushing Setanta after their fallout with Sky and apparently are looking for some sort of link up.

It doesn't matter - a lot of people won't want or be able to shell out for both so they will be competing for subscribers. Virgin are really pushing Setanta after their fallout with Sky and apparently are looking for some sort of link up.

Well Sky have 4 out of 5 games. Where's the contest?

Well Sky have 4 out of 5 games. Where's the contest?

Setanta 1 can be recieved by people with a Freeview box (as long as it's got a slot for a veiwing card) Its a Fiver a month for the 3 months then it goes up to £10.99 amonth after that.

I don't think it's targeted at people with Sky already but for those who can't or won't get Sky.

Anyway all the info is on the Setanta website.

http://gb.setanta.tv/freeview.htm

• 2 months later...
Guest stevieintoon
You're not championing something that's originated from outside of the North East are you? :lol:

The Northumbrian is a good lad.

This offer isn't available to Virgin Media customers :lol:. £15 a month at the minute like, it has to be paid though.