• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is this mackem on 6-0-6?

pathetic

What's he saying like?

It's what he never said...

watch out Chelsea,Man utd etc etc blah blah blah! then going into song..

Who is this mackem on 6-0-6?

pathetic

What's he saying like?

It's what he never said...

watch out Chelsea,Man utd etc etc blah blah blah! then going into song..

I'm sure Manu and Chelsea will be shitting themselves!

Though i do think the mackems have a chance of doing well next season unfortunately!

There's nothing been released to the Stock Exchange yet. Until there is, I'm not 100% convinced...

Big surprise on a Sunday, isn't it...

A very good point :lol:

Aren't they supposed to advise them before the press? :D

There's nothing been released to the Stock Exchange yet. Until there is, I'm not 100% convinced...

Maybe thats why the media are stalling but saying unconfirmed..they know but can't release it

You'll need to get one of the financial experts to confirm but I'm pretty sure that by law, the stock exchange HAS to be informed before the press are.

SSN still saying its just an emergency board meeting and not he's not sacked yet, whereas sky news was saying he's been sacked!

Much the same quote on Talksport news.

They are only obliged to inform the stock market at the earliest possible opportunity, this will be the time the stock market opens again.

You'll need to get one of the financial experts to confirm but I'm pretty sure that by law, the stock exchange HAS to be informed before the press are.

What about when we signed Duff on a Saturday?

haha Im just on my way to shearers now for the comedy night, i could have told you all he was getting fired 2 weeks ago before allerdyce quit. I work at northern rock head office and the director of my department told a few of us we had already arranged a deal with allerdyce. The club has to inform Northern rock of all the shizzle thats going on. so anyways the director of the department told us all to go down the bookies and hoy as much as we could on allerdyce so atleast ill pocket a few quid.

I would of told yous but lets be honest none of you would have believed me :lol: hehehe

money money money $$$$$

That's going to be a bit hard on a bank holiday weekend.

Edited by Bizza

Talksport seem assured that he's gone like

Considering their track record, that's not the news we want to be hearing. :lol:

Considering their track record, that's not the news we want to be hearing. :lol:

Until we see a definite "Roeder sacked" with accompanying images appear on your screen it hasn't happened!

Until we see a definite "Roeder sacked" with accompanying images appear on your screen it hasn't happened!

Alright Neil? :D

You recovered from last night then?