On a serious note though...

peasepud

Dear Glenn,

Sorry it didnt work out, I personally would have been over the moon if you'd been the man to turn this club around but unfortunately you werent.

I know Ive given you shit in the past and frankly no offence mate but you've deserved that shite and more to boot but no hard feelings.

Heres to the future, lets hope you take on some small club and turn them round or another academy job somewhere and do the good work you were doing here beforehand

All the best.

Peter

x :lol:

Dear Glenn,

Sorry it didnt work out, I personally would have been over the moon if you'd been the man to turn this club around but unfortunately you werent.

I know Ive given you shit in the past and frankly no offence mate but you've deserved that shite and more to boot but no hard feelings.

Heres to the future, lets hope you take on some small club and turn them round or another academy job somewhere and do the good work you were doing here beforehand

All the best.

Peter

PS I can see into your bedroom at night with my high powered telescope.

Dear Glenn,

All the best.

Peter

PS I can see into your bedroom at night with my high powered camera.

FYP :D

i'm happy he's gone like but part of me feels for the bloke. should have never been given the job by the fat mong controller in the first place. the venom and hate on here for him is very misplaced, shit manager, decent bloke, it's fat fred who has once again fucked up, his demise can't come soon enough.

i'm happy he's gone like but part of me feels for the bloke. should have never been given the job by the fat mong controller in the first place. the venom and hate on here for him is very misplaced, shit manager, decent bloke, it's fat fred who has once again fucked up, his demise can't come soon enough.

My feelings entirely, hope Roeder has a more successful furutre elsewhere and a long healthy life as well.

I agree that overall Fat Fred is to blame, I mean anyone could have told him Roeder wasnt upto the job but at the end of the day Glenn is the one who made the decisions, the non existant substitutions, the shite signings (or lack of signings) and the bollocks he comes out with during press conferences.

I dont feel at all ashamed for the many many slaggings Ive given him.

So we have a chairman who is incompetent, a manager who is a nice guy but can't stand to be in the job for more than a year, a captain who tells the fans to fuck off, and fans who buy the shirt and boo the team

Excuse me while I don't get excited at the passing of yet another shite chapter of NUFC history

Dear Glenn,

All the best.

Peter

PS I can see into your bedroom at night with my high powered camera.

FYP :D

I bow to your superior stalking expertise.

So we have a chairman who is incompetent, a manager who is a nice guy but can't stand to be in the job for more than a year, a captain who tells the fans to fuck off, and fans who buy the shirt and boo the team

Excuse me while I don't get excited at the passing of yet another shite chapter of NUFC history

Just wait till next season.

I expect fan based suicide bombings aimed at the next manager. :lol: