New Manager Poll

MrMiyagi

You choice for NUFC manager  

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who's it going to be? I'd like Sven tbh, knows his shit, and doesn't rate Parker :lol:

Hope we don't fuck around for ages like last time, and if we do, I hope we don't get the same anti-climax.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd Take Sven over big sam any day you'd be a fool not to,But i wouldn't moan if we got big sam

In bed? Yeah maybe if you like bald old men :D, but as a football manager? Nah. Not that I think Allerdyce is anything wonderfully special either, but I think he'd do better with less here.

Tbh I'm not sure any of those options are particularly inspiring. :lol:

I'd go for Sven as his club management has been good.Took the England job on and was gauranteed to get slated by the press later on.

Big Sam is just the latest hyped up name by the media manager...i wouldnt have him here

Edited by @yourservice

I'd go for Sven as his club management has been good.Took the England job on and was gauranteed to get slated by the press later on.

He'd be a vastly more expensive version of Roeder IMO, but at least should have big name pulling power I guess.

Before he took the England job on he was an excellent club manager..

It could only happen over here tho,that he gets slated and goes down in peoples estimation,all because he took the England job on with the shite available to him for the world cup etc

Actually given that NUFC is actually a soap opera and not a football club, I'll go for Allerdyce getting it before being dragged down in the bung investigation and resigning/being sacked some time early next season, followed by Lee Clarke taking over and steering us to the brink of relegation, before shearer agrees to come in an rescue us (in a helicopter of course), but is tragically assassinated upon arrival by Gullit who has secretly been living off pasty crumbs in the basement for the past 8 years..... :lol:

Van Gaal for me

Would rather have Glen than Sven

thats just like saying u would shag Mr T rather than Sophie Anderton :lol:

Edited by bawan