New Manager Poll

MrMiyagi

You choice for NUFC manager  

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For what its worth i would think Sven would be able to overhaul the structure of the club and probably attract a better class of player than allardyce and if Owen has any influence he would prefer Sven aswell - however Sam is a shoe in for it so we will just have to hope it works out

When it comes to Newcastle, I dont think you can say anything is a cert really. Just another piece of the merry go round shambles with which we associate with.

For what its worth i would think Sven would be able to overhaul the structure of the club and probably attract a better class of player than allardyce and if Owen has any influence he would prefer Sven aswell - however Sam is a shoe in for it so we will just have to hope it works out

Yep I'm sure shipping in a load of attractively women to overhaul the structure of the club would be his first priority. :lol:

I dunno, it's like others have said someone like Houllier is a much better choice really.

It's a bit like playing russian roulette this yearly newcastle manager thing palaver, at best you'll be relieved you haven't just blown your brains out and at worst you will just have been shot in the head. :D

Think Blair might have had a word

11.jpg

Whatever Bliars talking about, Sven's mind is clearly on the woman in the background there.

Any failings involving England while Sven was in charge weren't due to him, it was due to the players being nothing more than gutless. I'd take Sven way, WAY before any of the other blokes listed up there.

Any failings involving England while Sven was in charge weren't due to him, it was due to the players being nothing more than gutless. I'd take Sven way, WAY before any of the other blokes listed up there.

Newcastle are the most gutless team I have ever seen.

Newcastle are the most gutless team I have ever seen.

And I don't think you'd find anyone to dispute that. It goes without saying. Like saying 'Gemmill is a fat bastard'. It's just accepted fact and it means that to change either of those statements hard work needs to be done. While there's no hope for Scott at least by bringing in the right manager maybe, maybe something can be done about Newcastle. While it's almost a lock it'll be Allardyce, Sven is by far the superior manager.

TBH I don't like the way my thread was merged with that shitty poll. I intended it to be a 'who is it going to be' thread rather than a 'who do you want it to be' thread. NEVER MIND!

Here's a shocking idea, how about we go find a classy up and coming unknown manager.

Oh wait, that wouldn't work, let's narrow our options down to an unemployed gigolo or a man who didn't have the balls to take Bolton to the next level

Eh?

Here's a shocking idea, how about we go find a classy up and coming unknown manager.

Oh wait, that wouldn't work, let's narrow our options down to an unemployed gigolo or a man who didn't have the balls to take Bolton to the next level

Eh?

Well he's walked hasn't he?

Eh?

[/quot

before he took over at bolton they were known as a relegation scrambler team and now look what hes done with them now got them into europe and just because the man is looking for a new challange doesnt necessarily mean "hes walked out". if we dont get the right man for the job this time we are going to be known as the next leeds united.

Eh?

before he took over at bolton they were known as a relegation scrambler team and now look what hes done with them now got them into europe and just because the man is looking for a new challange doesnt necessarily mean "hes walked out". if we dont get the right man for the job this time we are going to be known as the next leeds united.

Eh?

So he has no appetite to take a club he knows inside out to the next level, yet somehow he would want to come in and change NUFC from top to bottom? It's taken him 15 years to realise he needs a new challenge? Coincidentally when the club reaches its highest level. That is not the mark of a man who likes challenges in life. He's the new Curbishley.

And this is nothing like Leeds