New Manager Poll

MrMiyagi

You choice for NUFC manager  

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be interesting to hear what Hansen and co have to say on match of the day 2 now...

I'm more interested in what FFS has to say, before (of course) appointing Titus Bramble as the next Newcastle manager. :lol:

NO way, not Sven please. Anyone rather than him, I dont really rate him, he made some god awful decisions as England boss, plus he's a greedy twat who wouldnt really care about our club. I'd much rather big Sam, I like Houillier too, but not sure his health would hold up to this job.

I'd take one of Allardyce/Houllier.. possibly Klinsmann?

Klinsmann could definitely be interesting, whether he'd come here is a different issue though (tbh bigger and better would risk him I think).

Klinsmann could definitely be interesting, whether he'd come here is a different issue though (tbh bigger and better would risk him I think).

And Klinsmann's track record in club management is ????

And Klinsmann's track record in club management is ????

All our previous managers since KK have had club management experience.

Im not sure Im 100% happy with Allardyce however its fairly nailed on tbh.

At the end of the day, Sam left Bolton for a reason, it was meant to be the end of the season but it was brought forward by the Bolton board. That either means he had a new job or was retiring.

Theres no reason why Roeder needed to go today, 1 game left of the season and nothing to play for, its obvious that for once our fat chairman may have actually done things properly and attracted a manager before having to go for the panic option.

Hopefully this means the end of Terry "bookies runner" Mac, that man has survived for years without actually doing anything. As for Clarky, we take the piss but maybe it would be a good thing for him to stay and take a less prominent role while actually learning the trade from big Sam. At the same time, clear out and bring in Sams people will do me fine.

Anyone checked Bolton's form in 2007 by the way?

I'd want Shearer, but obviously he can't actually take over yet. Houllier would be a good shout though.

Aye, but the league table cannot lie. When Allardyce left Bolton they were 5th, which in my eyes is a heck of an achievement.

Anyone checked Bolton's form in 2007 by the way?

I'd want Shearer, but obviously he can't actually take over yet. Houllier would be a good shout though.

Aye, but the league table cannot lie. When Allardyce left Bolton they were 5th, which in my eyes is a heck of an achievement.

Certainly is. Something clearly went wrong this year at Bolton. They had relegation form and then the manager decides to leave. Nobody asking questions?

'We've managed to attract Sam Allardyce'

That statement actually makes me feel sick. 12 months ago no-one wanted him

Alot of people wanted him.

'We've managed to attract Sam Allardyce'

That statement actually makes me feel sick. 12 months ago no-one wanted him

Alot of people wanted him.

It wasn't a lot, and it certainly wasn't the number who do now

That's how low we've gone though. A few years ago people wouldn't have been praising Sibierski. It's only because we're so shite now that he's looked any good*

*same could be said about any of our players by the way

Mark Hughes would be a good appointment in my opinion, he's worked wonders at Blackburn in the wake of Souness.

Mark Hughes would be a good appointment in my opinion, he's worked wonders at Blackburn in the wake of Souness.

I agree, however I think its a race between him and Keane for the Man U job when Sir Alex goes.

I agree, however I think its a race between him and Keane for the Man U job when Sir Alex goes.

Add Martin O'Neil to that post instead of Roy Keane. Keane needs a few more years and to show what he can do in the Prem before Man Utd will consider him a potential manager. He's had one season in the Championship, and while he took a shitty Sunderland to the top of the division, it's hardly the same as managing in the knockout stages of the Champions League.

Add Martin O'Neil to that post instead of Roy Keane. Keane needs a few more years and to show what he can do in the Prem before Man Utd will consider him a potential manager. He's had one season in the Championship, and while he took a shitty Sunderland to the top of the division, it's hardly the same as managing in the knockout stages of the Champions League.

Aye I argee, but I can't see Sir Alex stepping down for at least another 2 years. But I will add O'Neil to that list.