Who is the worst possible, likely appointment?

Ketsbaia

Woman emailed SSN earlier, saying she didn't want Allardyce, but would like to see Pearce get the job.

Seriously, are these people for real?! :lol:

Woman emailed SSN earlier, saying she didn't want Allardyce, but would like to see Pearce get the job.

Seriously, are these people for real?! :lol:

Along with Murdoch's need for right wing news angles he also needs to make Newcastle United fans look like complete and utter twats.

:D<_<

Yeh said that before

You've really spoilt my night ,I was on a high till I read this and thought of all the horrible possibilities.

What a Tw*t

Bruce

Coleman

O'Leary

The list goes on and on :lol:

Im not excited att he prospect of football under Fat Sam. But, when you think of the many other possibilities its pretty scary and his name would ocme out on top.

I reckon that for us to get a manager we'd all be fairly happy with, we need to look to a forgeign manager.

I wonder, what people want? Good football or successful football? Im greedy, I want both.

As has been said, worst possible is someone like Coleman, O'Leary or Newell. As for Newcastle fans ringing phone-ins saying they'd prefer people like Stuart Pearce - nothing surprises me anymore about the fucking stupidity of some of the people that follow this club.

As has been said, worst possible is someone like Coleman, O'Leary or Newell. As for Newcastle fans ringing phone-ins saying they'd prefer people like Stuart Pearce - nothing surprises me anymore about the fucking stupidity of some of the people that steal oxygen on this planet.

FYP :lol:

Worst possible?

Well that would have to be Gazza with Five-bellies as his assist-mangr, and with Shepherd's track-record it could be a likely appointment. :lol:

Bruce

O'Nearly

Bryan Robson

Gary Megson

Oh fuck, I forgot he was out of work..... (no real surprise though is there?)

I have a really bad gut feeling that Freddy's going to look at the Championship, see Birmingham and have a go with Steve Bruce :lol:

Anyone we appoint most likely.

Even if they do well if they have a bad season we'll then get rid and go on a downward spiral from there (again).

As has been said, worst possible is someone like Coleman, O'Leary or Newell. As for Newcastle fans ringing phone-ins saying they'd prefer people like Stuart Pearce - nothing surprises me anymore about the fucking stupidity of some of the people that follow this club.

Wonder how many mackems are getting on...

When the news first broke, nearly all the texts, e-mails and calls sky were getting were intelligent ones, with most saying FS needs to go too, then as soon as sky started asking for the views of everyone, the daft messages get sent in. No doubt one or two come from wor lot, but some a good number I can't help feeling were sent in by mackems and others on a wind up.

Then again, has anyone ever read the chronicle's text messages...??

:lol:

I think it's nailed on that whoever he brings in will be the wrong person for the club. Until the fat one goes, I think we're stuck with 2 year cycles of hiring and firing.

It's hard to be positive, I agree. When Souness went, Shepherd was making all the right noises about how essential it was that we made the right decision this time etc., and ultimately he just went with the easy option. Now we've heard nothing from him so far since Roeder's resignation, but even if he starts sounding like he means business again, who can really take him seriously? Until we've got someone in, it's hard not to fear the worst.

Anyone who however tenuously fits the "geordie" label - see Roeder previously and now would suit Bruce, Robson and Pearce.

Edit: on reading the chron add Phil Brown and Neil MacDonald.

Edited by NJS