What band are you going to see tonight?

sammynb

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw Brett Anderson last night in a very low key venue (top floor of Newcastle Students Uni).

Saw him on Wednesday in Shepherd's Bush Empire, what did you think? I thought it was all right, nothing too special though.

Tonight was <b>amazing</b>.

Next gig: Girls Aloud on 19th in Glasgow.

:) shake yourself lad!

By the way what was the rogue traders like?

I did some work with them last year and although she has an amazing arse, they should be executed for the blatant rip offs they use to write their songs.

If I was Elvis, I'd sue her arse off for the way they stole the riff from pump it up.

Tonight was <b>amazing</b>.

Next gig: Girls Aloud on 19th in Glasgow.

:) shake yourself lad!

By the way what was the rogue traders like?

I did some work with them last year and although she has an amazing arse, they should be executed for the blatant rip offs they use to write their songs.

If I was Elvis, I'd sue her arse off for the way they stole the riff from pump it up.

I thought they were brilliant. I only knew of Voodoo Child, Watching You and Way To Go (which I'd heard once before tonight) but their whole set (admittedly quite a short one) was really enjoyable.

I've been watching her on Neighbours for years so I've known about her hotness for a while.

Does anyone want to see any pictures? I have one where it looks a little bit like Kimberley has a huge dice for a head... :o

Saw Brett Anderson last night in a very low key venue (top floor of Newcastle Students Uni).

Saw him on Wednesday in Shepherd's Bush Empire, what did you think? I thought it was all right, nothing too special though.

I'm a big Suede/Tears fan and loved it, mind, as I say, it was a tiny, intimate venue with shite acoustics, so it was bit strange. He seems to have really lightened up recently himself and enjoy performing again. Was his 16 year old nephew on stage parading the most bling top ever at the London gig? :o

I've been talked into seeing Marillion on June 5th at the Uni too. Haven't listened to them since Fish was the singer and I'm a bit dubious. :)

I've been talked into seeing Marillion on June 5th at the Uni too. Haven't listened to them since Fish was the singer and I'm a bit dubious. :)

Got any hawkwind or marillion [/neil]

That's a point, maybe I should ask Papa Lazaru.

That's a point, maybe I should ask Papa Lazaru.

only if he can arrange it in a 3-5-2 formation.

What are you doing up at this hour dr bob?

And on Saturday I will be seeing Kasabian, The Fratellis, The Twang, Jamie T, and The Pigeon Detectives, amongt others.

Sunday will be Stereophonics, The View (again), Bloc Party, Maximo Park, Klaxons, and the rest.

All for freeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

And on Saturday I will be seeing Jamie T

Sunday will be Bloc Party, Maximo Park, Klaxons

All for freeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

Left it at that and you'd have been onto a winner.