• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

65daysofstatic tonight. :razz:

Very good call.

They were marvellous. Bizarre set of support acts though. Lethal Bizzle? :razz:

<_< Pow!

What did you make of the new album (presuming you've heard it)?

I hadn't actually got hold of it yet - they're such an impressive live act that I thought I'd let the songs wash over me in a larger venue first. Plus I sort of forgot it was actually out. :blink: Just ordered it now.

65daysofstatic tonight. :blink:

Very good call.

They were marvellous. Bizarre set of support acts though. Lethal Bizzle? <_<

just had a listen to a couple of their songs on their myspace page, why didn't anyone tell me about them before??? although the txt spk titls 4 ther sngs is a bit much.

meenzer, not sure if it will interest you but Sophia are doing a 5 quid gig in Landan at the spitz on june 8. Adam Franklin from swervedriver is playing guitar for them.

http://www.spitz.co.uk/venue.htm

65daysofstatic tonight. :blink:

Very good call.

They were marvellous. Bizarre set of support acts though. Lethal Bizzle? <_<

just had a listen to a couple of their songs on their myspace page, why didn't anyone tell me about them before??? although the txt spk titls 4 ther sngs is a bit much.

meenzer, not sure if it will interest you but Sophia are doing a 5 quid gig in Landan at the spitz on june 8. Adam Franklin from swervedriver is playing guitar for them.

http://www.spitz.co.uk/venue.htm

I like the Spitz. Hope it doesn't die.

Sorting out tickets for The Fray at the end of the year and I've heard a whisper that the Stereophonics are about to announce a UK tour.

<_<

I went to see The Maccabees and i was a cub scout at lamacq in the city tonight,

Superb <_<

Edited by T-Keith

Sorting out tickets for The Fray at the end of the year and I've heard a whisper that the Stereophonics are about to announce a UK tour.

:blink:

Been waiting for The Fray to tour for fucking ages, and they're playing Newcastle 3 days after I go away ;)

Been waiting for The Fray to tour for fucking ages, and they're playing Newcastle 3 days after I go away :lol:

Well I've got the Stereophonics gig sorted and I'm 'coming home' to see them on 22nd November and will be staying the Friday night too so any of you out on the lash that night, I may just tag along.

Will be sorting The Fray out too but probably see them elsewhere. ;)

Been waiting for The Fray to tour for fucking ages, and they're playing Newcastle 3 days after I go away ;)

Don't worry about it. they're shite.

Don't worry about it. they're shite.

To each their own. I would have liked to see them.

Two good songs, rest of the album was piss IMO, but as you say each to their own.

Aye each to their own - I'm with Cath, I think they'd be well worth seeing and going by the opinion of someone who's seen them as a support band, they're very good live.

The Automatic are playing the Summer Ball...

so that'll be shit after they've done the one song that they're famous for then. ;)