What band are you going to see tonight?

sammynb

The Automatic are playing the Summer Ball...

so that'll be shit after they've done the one song that they're famous for then. ;)

Are you the bouncy castle again this year? ;)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never attended a single University Ball. I'm the anti-rah tbh.

;)

Same here man, they just look gash,

Ive had the opportunity to go like but fuck that.

I dont like people poncing about in suits like pricks,

Last year i went to a maximo park secret gig and this year i went to see Nick Harper, both at York Fibbers,

Saves renting a suit too and i have a better time ;)

;)

Last year i went to a maximo park secret gig and this year i went to see Nick Harper, both at York Fibbers,

last one we'll all be here for so it's a good opportunity for us all to say our good byes together without trying to cram into a bar in town.

and it's nice to look nice. :icon_lol:

Guest alex

;)

last one we'll all be here for so it's a good opportunity for us all to say our good byes together without trying to cram into a bar in town.

Whatever Tarquin.

In case you were wondering, The Aloud were amazing in Birmingham, too. Cheryl blew me a kiss. ;)

I don't think I have any plans until T In The Park.

I've seen them live before mind! ;)

Ian Brown is next on the list I do believe, the lovely missus snapped up a pair of tickets for us both while I was in Dublin.

The Automatic are playing the Summer Ball...

so that'll be shit after they've done the one song that they're famous for then. ;)

I went to see them on the basis that at least Monster would be good and was pleasantly surprised with their whole set.

;)

Saves renting a suit too and i have a better time :icon_lol:

Plus it's the one night of the year all those cute female commerce/law students want to fuck art students, so it's worth it for the suit hire alone. ;)

;)

Saves renting a suit too and i have a better time :icon_lol:

Plus it's the one night of the year all those cute female commerce/law students want to fuck art students, so it's worth it for the suit hire alone. ;)

I'm thinking of going to the summer ball this year Fish - although depressingly it will be for the third time in a row (I keep having friends who graduate ahead of me!). I do feel slightly aggrieved paying £40 for what is essentially a piss up in a field though.

I'm thinking of going to the summer ball this year Fish - although depressingly it will be for the third time in a row (I keep having friends who graduate ahead of me!). I do feel slightly aggrieved paying £40 for what is essentially a piss up in a field though.

bit of a rip like, especially as the field will be disgusting after the gatecrasher thing over the weekend. ;)

I'm hopping on the buses at about 9 I think, give me time to get a few drinks in prior to the uber expensive drinks at the shindig.

Other than the Automatic, is there anyone of note this year? I've paid up but haven't got a scooby ;)

Pull Tiger Tail in 2 weeks. Possibly Babyshambles if I want the ticket. Tickets on sale for Maximo Park 6th June at the metro radio arena so I fancy that too.

Doesn't say on the arena website that they are on the 6th June, 15th December it says

Pull Tiger Tail in 2 weeks. Possibly Babyshambles if I want the ticket. Tickets on sale for Maximo Park 6th June at the metro radio arena so I fancy that too.

Doesn't say on the arena website that they are on the 6th June, 15th December it says

Sorry I mean't tickets go on sale then.

Sorry ;)

Sorry ;)

ah right. oh not your fault I misread what you posted ;)

Sorry ;)

ah right. oh not your fault I misread what you posted :icon_lol:

;) As bad as each other tbh.

• 3 weeks later...

Going to get my Maximo Park tickets on Saturday, if they still have some left :razz:

tsk...call yourself a fan....I got mine two weeks ago :wub:

Well I didn't know that if I was certainly going to see them.

Going to get my Maximo Park tickets on Saturday, if they still have some left :(

tsk...call yourself a fan....I got mine two weeks ago :(

Aye, but you're pushing 40 and will look out of place, Magma won't. :razz::wub: