Alan Oliver

@yourservice

"It's clear cut,it's Big Sam no doubt"

"there will be no role for Alan Shearer in the current situation"

"Neil Macdonald" mentioned ffs!

"there is never a dull moment up here you know" :lol: how many times does he say that on radio?

Edited by @yourservice

Neil McDonald???

Holy Jesus, he has a point - part of the coaching setup at Preston who've just missed out on the play-offs and I'm pretty sure he did some coaching time under Big Sam at Bolton.

And of course has that Newcastle connection. :lol:

I think you will find that is a different Neil McDonald. The former Newcastle player is manager of Carlisle and very nearly got them to the playoffs.

Alan Oliver was talking complete rubbish - "Roeder very nearly got to the semi final of the UEFA cup!"

Yeah forgot about that one...

Speaking of the Preston connection, isn't 'God' the current no.2 down there? :lol:

He's just been on SSN

"Whoever comes in will be the first Newcastle manager since Ozzie Ardiles in 1992 to have to do it without Alan Shearer"

Righto, Alan.

I wish he'd fuck off!

He's just been on SSN

"Whoever comes in will be the first Newcastle manager since Ozzie Ardiles in 1992 to have to do it without Alan Shearer"

Righto, Alan.

Surely when Keegan came he had to do it (save us from relegation, get us promoted, get us into Europe) without Alan Shearer?

He's just been on SSN

Righto, Alan.

Surely when Keegan came he had to do it (save us from relegation, get us promoted, get us into Europe) without Alan Shearer?

Hence the "righto" bit.

Anal contradicts himself on a daily basis, knows nothing about football and has his own little dreamworld where he's kept in the loop on everything going on at board level at Newcastle United - crap journo, embarassing that other parts of the media get him on to talk about us when he obviously doesn't have a clue.

December 2006, after Bolton 2 Newcastle 1:

"In the circumstances you would have thought Bolton manager Sam Allardyce would have been magnanimous in his side's victory. You would have been wrong.

"Allardyce's post-match comments that his controversial but so talented striker El Hadji Diouf had been physically abused by United were sheer piffle.

"What do you expect from a man who took his eye off the Bolton ball and centred it on the England job - allowing United to sneak into European football last season?

"In fact, there must be something wrong with Big Sam's mince pies.

"I can remember young Paul Huntington getting in one bad tackle on the Senegalese striker, who then proceeded to roll over four times as though he had been watching too many movies.

"This is the same Diouf who, along with Robbie Savage, is probably the most hated player among players and fans.

"In contrast to Allardyce's inflammatory comments, I found it refreshing to talk to Gary Speed after the match.

March 2006, after Newcastle 3 Bolton 1:

Headline: Why Big Sam's not the man for Toon:

In fact, it's a good job Alan Green, the Radio Five man who called Bolton's football ugly and fell out with Allardyce, wasn't at St James' Park on Saturday.

Ugly? That was almost playing Bolton a compliment. It was joyless, brutal stuff, especially compared with some of the one-touch football United played at times.

Anyway, I've sent SKY an e-mail telling them Anal is not the man of the people he thinks he is and is pretty much viewed as a clown i.e not funny. Just to let them know that theres spotty work experience boys on the Herald and Post who's views are probably better than his.