SSN Reporting that Allardyce will be next manager

Barney

Can I just be the first to say

wooop...............dee.............dooo

:lol:

I reckon you should show your disgust by never visiting the official website again... and only go back at selected times when it's crucial.

I reckon you should show your disgust by never visiting the official website again... and only go back at selected times when it's crucial.

You could hold a stand up comedy benefit show to raise funds for Fred's dividend

81318126ma3.jpg

Say he will be what?

having gender changing surgery and wishes to be known in future as Gladys,

Little Sammy leaves Bolton to rejoin Big Sam at Newcastle while Roeder gets the Bolton job!.

next season Bolton finish well above Newcastle in the premiership :lol:

Edited by @yourservice

You'd prefer Shearer? Mourinho? Lee Clark?

I would hate to have Mourinho like, the title winning, CL winning tosser that he is.

I'd actually be really happy to have allardyce, it's no secret he's good in the transfer market (whether his deals are legit or not) but that he's never had a great amount of money at bolton, I'd like to see how he fares with some decent financial backing which he would probably get here

I know the style of football wouldn't please everyone but it's more important to steady the team and get us moving the right way in the league than playing arsenal football and going down to the championship ( I know I'm exaggerating but still...)

I would hate to have Mourinho like, the title winning, CL winning tosser that he is.

I'd actually be really happy to have allardyce, it's no secret he's good in the transfer market (whether his deals are legit or not) but that he's never had a great amount of money at bolton, I'd like to see how he fares with some decent financial backing which he would probably get here

I know the style of football wouldn't please everyone but it's more important to steady the team and get us moving the right way in the league than playing arsenal football and going down to the championship ( I know I'm exaggerating but still...)

If we played football like Arsenal (of the last few years) the last place we'd be going in the championship.

We won't play like Arsenal (these days anyway) so much as Bolton, but more expensive IMO.

If we played football like Arsenal (of the last few years) the last place we'd be going in the championship.

We won't play like Arsenal (these days anyway) so much as Bolton, but more expensive IMO.

My point was more aimed at people complaining about allardyces style, I was saying that I'd rather see us playing effective football moving up in the league than trying to be better than we are and falling

I hope to fuck he doesnt get it!

Why's that?

Just don't think he's the man for this job simple as,another name hyped up by the media when the England job became available and he's already supposed to have knocked us back.Plus he's managed to get Bolton where they are now through it being a shite league bar the top 4.

He'll probably keep Bramble on and a whole load of the other dross that need to be shifted aswell,if they can't manage to put the effort in playing for this club,then i can't see them doing it for SA

Edited by @yourservice