SSN Reporting that Allardyce will be next manager

Barney

5 Live just reported (though unconfirmed) that allardyce has signed and will be our manager following the watford game

5 Live just reported (though unconfirmed) that allardyce has signed and will be our manager following the watford game

Well planned this one...

Big Sam and his dodgy ways!

oh well..i'm gonna have to start liking the bloke,no point in torturing meself next season

Well planned this one...

oh well..i'm gonna have to start liking the bloke,no point in torturing meself next season

Hehe well I might be taking bets on when the Big Sam hate starts. :lol:

Fucking hell did you see that retard just now on SSN - fan interviewed in the street who actually came out with "Don't really want Allardyce. Roeder was the best placed English manager last season anyway." So there are some pricks out there who buy into Oliver's shit.

Fucking hell did you see that retard just now on SSN - fan interviewed in the street who actually came out with "Don't really want Allardyce. Roeder was the best placed English manager last season anyway." So there are some pricks out there who buy into Oliver's shit.

Did he not look slightly like Anal though?

Lets hope Big Sams first appointment is to BAN Anal from SJP, the toss pot!

I thought that all went out of the window when Jenas went?

Well planned this one...

Hehe well I might be taking bets on when the Big Sam hate starts. :lol:

It already has, SSH is not a happy chappy