Charlton

I'd take him but we have more pressing needs IMO

Wenger and Moyes are at the game apparently keeping an eye on him

I'll have a Jimmy Floyd, a Darren Ambrose, a Herman Herraidersen and a 99 please Mr Pardew

I'd be almost certain you were joking were it not for the amount of crap you've come out with today

I'll have a Jimmy Floyd, a Darren Ambrose, a Herman Herraidersen and a 99 please Mr Pardew

I'd be almost certain you were joking were it not for the amount of crap you've come out with today

Judging by your assessment of big sam in relation to NUFC, I wouldn't trust your own instincts

Judging by your assessment of big sam in relation to NUFC, I wouldn't trust your own instincts

were you joking?

were you joking?

Of course I was you dimwit.

were you joking?

Well like I said, couldn't be sure

were you joking?

The safety winks were clearling missing.

were you joking?

The safety winks were clearling missing.

EXACTLY