What's that style of cooking called...

Smooth Operator

......where you get fuck all on your plate?

Noveau cuisine or something? Well much to my disappointment thats what I was met with for my lunch today, went to Twin Farms at Kenton Bankfoot, ordered bangers and mash.

It turned out to be 3 chipolatas on a small bed of mash with a sprinkling of crispy onions on the top, nee veg or owt. They didn't even have the mustard I asked for.

And for this pleasure they charged me 9 quid. I'll be demanding this 9 quid back of the daft bitch at work who recommended this fucking place.

Edited by Smooth Operator

Nouvelle (sp?) cuisine i think!

Basically a way to make money out of pretentious morons back int he 80's or whenever it became big.

Shouldn't still be around now!

Edited by Papa Lazaru

Ahhh Twin Farms, a nice looking place where you get fook all and pay friggin loads. Rather pretentious for Kenton tbh although its the only place I know that serves Black Pudding on a Pork Sunday lunch.

Little Chef ?

:lol:

I know a lad who used to work at a little chef, Apparently there mash potato is just this massive bag of Frozen bullet shaped things which are about 2-3 inches long , they put one on your plate,throw it in the microwave for a minute or 2 and it just puffs out into what looks like mash.... f*cking awful really.