Duff in talks with Sunderland

Matty

Im not that fussed like

My only concern is that he might play a damn sight better for someone else.

Don't want us potentially helping that lot out! I'd give him another season, we all know how good a player he has been in the past and could be again, especially as we are changing our manager and coachign team.

I'd give him another season, we all know how good a player he has been in the past and could be again, especially as we are changing our manager and coachign team.

I was thinking that before I knew of the Duff-Mackems link actually.

I'd give him another season, we all know how good a player he has been in the past and could be again, especially as we are changing our manager and coachign team.

I was thinking that before I knew of the Duff-Mackems link actually.

Even though i've been really disappointed with him this season, i was always of the opinion he was worth one more go, even if Roeder et al stayed, with new people he's definitely worth a go IMO.

I dont think Duff will be going to the unwashed, every decent irish player will be linked with the mackems during the summer, i reckon we have yet to see the best from Duff, and a few others as well.

I dont think Duff will be going to the unwashed, every decent irish player will be linked with the mackems during the summer, i reckon we have yet to see the best from Duff, and a few others as well.

Won't be hard will it. He's been nothing short of a disgrace since joining.

If they offer £5m I'd take it without a second though.

This will come as a welcome introduction to the way things work at NUFC for Allardyce.

Allardyce: *leans back in seat at his desk for the first time* Great to be here, Fred. I'm looking forward to working with some of them - I really feel I can get the best out of some of the underperformers. Damien Duff, for example.

Shepherd: Errrr, yeah....don't worry too much about Damien Duff.

Allardyce: Oh I'm not worried, I'm confident we'll have him firing on all cylinders again soon.

Shepherd: Yeah. Unlikely.

Allardyce: Why do you say that Fred?

Shepherd: Well........I'm selling him.

i dont think duff will be going anywhere, its a shame we havent seen much of him this season cause when he has played he has been on form and one of best players in team. and plus i just got his name on back of new shirt so he better fuckin not go

i dont think duff will be going anywhere, its a shame we havent seen much of him this season cause when he has played he has been on form and one of best players in team. and plus i just got his name on back of new shirt so he better fuckin not go

I have his name on the back of the away shirt. :D