Ronny Gill texts!

@yourservice

Good luck Glenn.Come on Shepherd,appoint someone with the club at heart.Supermac would be my choice John Doughty

:lol:

We need the next manager to be from the North east.Why not go for Lee Clark with Terry Mac as his assistant?Steven Cragg

:o

It's simple,just give the job to Nigel Pearson - he's a great coachGreenwood

:D

Good luck Glenn.Come on Shepherd,appoint someone with the club at heart.Supermac would be my choice John Doughty

:o

We need the next manager to be from the North east.Why not go for Lee Clark with Terry Mac as his assistant?Steven Cragg

It's simple,just give the job to Nigel Pearson - he's a great coachGreenwood

:icon_lol:

Mackems on a wind up surely :lol:

I wish i could blame the mackems and you can't rule it out, but deep down we know theres plenty of complete tools that support this club and would say this stuff!

If you've seen the interviews on SSN today you'd know.

I wish i could blame the mackems and you can't rule it out, but deep down we know theres plenty of complete tools that support this club and would say this stuff!

I've you've seen the interviews on SSN today you'd know.

There was a taxi driver who demanded Keegan and Shearer together. That'd be Keegan who is out of competetive football and looked pretty shot by the end of it and Shearer who hasn't got the badges, is working for the BBS and Umbro and doesn't want the job yet if at all...genius!

Surely there was a Shearer for the Toon one?

There was actually,him and Keegan as a double act

Quality. Fucknuts the lot of em

Weren't you praising the mackems for having the courage to employ Keane? What's the difference?

Weren't you praising the mackems for having the courage to employ Keane? What's the difference?

Shearer doesn't want a job

Shearer cannot be employed

Keegan is so far from football right now its unreal

off the top of me head like....

Shearer doesn't want a job

Shearer cannot be employed

Keegan is so far from football right now its unreal

off the top of me head like....

That's all probably true, although things can rapidly change. If Shearer did want the job, would you prefer him to Allardyce, out of interest?

So thats a bloke off the telly and one who runs a football circus.

Seems perfect for the Toon these days tbh :D

So thats a bloke off the telly and one who runs a football circus.

Seems perfect for the Toon these days tbh :D

Bit harsh tbh. Let's don't forget that Wor Al was playing for us last season, he's hardly "a bloke off the telly."

I wouldn't mind seeing him in the relatively near future but surely this is too early.

well they aim their paper at the lowest common denominator. You're unlikely to get well reasoned, unbiased, unbalanced and insightful commentary from the journalists, let alone the readers.

Guest alex

well they aim their paper at the lowest common denominator. You're unlikely to get well reasoned, unbiased, unbalanced and insightful commentary from the journalists, let alone the readers.

Keegan runs some sort of coaching thing in Glasgow. He'd never come back anyway, and I wouldn't want him to either.

There's been some fucking ridiculous texts on SSN aswell, some bloke was doing really well, he called for Shephers heed, and said nowt would get better till he left, then, fucked it all up and said.. 'Big Sam with Rob Lee & Shearer as his assistants.'

It's been widely reported in the past that Sam & Shearer don't see eye to eye. Where do people dream these combinations up!?

It's been widely reported in the past that Sam & Shearer don't see eye to eye. Where do people dream these combinations up!?

Do they not? I thought it was just that Allardyce took umbrage at the fact that Shearer was on the interviewing panel last time we were after Sam?

The latest from Alan Oliver is that he PERSONALLY has taken calls from Greece, Norway, Spain and France from agents representing managers that want the job. :D

I'd love to deflate that blokes fat fucking head :(