Ronny Gill texts!

@yourservice

The latest from Alan Oliver is that he PERSONALLY has taken calls from Greece, Norway, Spain and France from agents representing managers that want the job. :D

I'm now having visions of him as a troll guarding the gates to Fat Fred's office... what kind of delusions of grandeur does he have?

Supermac? We'd be late coming out second half as he'd still be giving the teamtalk.

'Michael..........................................................................a thought......................................................why..................................................don't you..................'

Plus, we're trying to get rid of the drinking culture.

The latest from Alan Oliver is that he PERSONALLY has taken calls from Greece, Norway, Spain and France from agents representing managers that want the job. :D

:( there is also a quote in the Chronicle from TedMaul <_<

:( there is also a quote in the Chronicle from TedMaul :(

<_< Link me! That's my name on the RonnyGill message board. In their terms and conditions they say they may use what we write in it.

Bit harsh tbh. Let's don't forget that Wor Al was playing for us last season, he's hardly "a bloke off the telly."

I wouldn't mind seeing him in the relatively near future but surely this is too early.

Harsh? my sweaty bollocks.

Let us not forget Luque currently "plays" for us but I wouldnt want him as Manager.

Currently Shearer is on the telly, thats what he does, he doesnt manage a team or coach anywhere he appears on BBC Football programmes.

Give up already with the Shearer will save us shite.

:( there is also a quote in the Chronicle from TedMaul :(

:( Link me! That's my name on the RonnyGill message board. In their terms and conditions they say they may use what we write in it.

Just seen it, took my quote word for word <_< Twats

It's not on their website as far as I know, just found today Chronicle in the downstairs drawer. The exact quote they've used is: "I'll admit that Big Sam isn't my first choice but i'd welcome him here. Why? Because he's has the attributes that our new manager needs. He's forward thinking, he's good tactically, he has contacts from Bensham to Baghdad and he's passionate."

The Bensham to Baghdad bit is cringeworthy, like.