An Old Classic In The Form Of A Once Funny Joke....

Tooj

Why do you get so many Japanese people in harrow?

Because they get off the airplane, into the cab and say 'HARROW!'

:D

Mr Wong goes to visit his opthalomogist. After a brief examination the opthalomogist tells Mr Wong to sit down and says, "Mr Wong, I'm sorry to inform you that you have a cataract." Mr Wong protests and says, "No! No! I no have cataract! I have rincoln convertible!"

An Englishman, an Italian, and a German walk into a bar. The German says to the bartender: "This is an Englishman and Italian with me. I am German."

(finance-type joke, probably only for Ginger Boy)

The office intern was sent to find the company's top accountant from the Far East office and seeing an Asian gentleman in the lobby asked him "Are you the Japanese accountant?"

"No, I'm Chinese actuary"

An Englishman, an Italian, and a German walk into a bar. The German says to the bartender: "This is an Englishman and Italian with me. I am German."

That's fucking hilarious in German like

Ein Engländer, ein Italiener und ein deutscher Weg in einen Stab. Der Deutsche sagt zum Barmixer: "dieses ist ein Engländer und ein Italiener mit mir. Ich bin deutsch."

hmmm. I'm not so sure.

:(

:(

double :(<_<

Excellent, some material from the Comedians.

Why is there no phone book in China?

Because there's so many Wings and so many Wongs people are always WINGING THE WONG NUMBER.

wacca wacca!

A Chinese lady married a pilot and they had a baby. One day he had to fly to another state with a couple of other pilots. His wife was going to China so he had to take the baby with him. On the plane the baby was getting really annoying. The pilot said, "We have to jump or we will have no chance to make it." They decided to leave the baby on the plane. One guy jumps out then the next one then the Dad. The 1st guy got to the bottom and he sees the baby. The man said, "How did you get down her so fast. We left you up there." The baby replied, "Me Chinese me not dumb me hold on to daddy's bumb he goes tooot I go zoom that's how I got down so soon."

made me laugh

A Chinese lady married a pilot and they had a baby. One day he had to fly to another state with a couple of other pilots. His wife was going to China so he had to take the baby with him. On the plane the baby was getting really annoying. The pilot said, "We have to jump or we will have no chance to make it." They decided to leave the baby on the plane. One guy jumps out then the next one then the Dad. The 1st guy got to the bottom and he sees the baby. The man said, "How did you get down her so fast. We left you up there." The baby replied, "Me Chinese me not dumb me hold on to daddy's bumb he goes tooot I go zoom that's how I got down so soon."

made me laugh

I can't be alone in thinking either that's the worst told joke, or simply the worst joke ever...?

made me laugh

I can't be alone in thinking either that's the worst told joke, or simply the worst joke ever...?

I think it's the worst joke ever AND the worst told joke ever.

If Magma has a flounce we could have worst joke, worst telling of joke and worst reaction to constructive criticism of a joke before lunch

I highlighted the areas which needed work...

i.e. the joke and the telling of it.

I'm here to help :D