Winessed a near miss in the air before

Smooth Operator

From where I sit at work we can see all the planes coming in to land at Newcastle Airport, I didn't have much on today so was gazing out the window and noticed a large number of planes all circling the airport at different heights.

Then as I was walking up to 4 Lane Ends to the car I saw an Easyjet plane pretty low heading directly for a plane that had just come in from the coast, they were at the same height and looked dead on for a smash somewhere over Killingworth (if there's gonna be a smash this is an ideal place for the fallout to land imo).

Anyway next thing the Easyjet plane veers off sharply to the left and comes down a few hundred feet avoiding the other plane.

Was trying to get it all on video but the battery on my phone was dead. Wonder if there'll be owt about it in the news?

Both pilots were quite obviously caught gazing at Smooth Operator's MASSIVE erection.

[/smooth Operator]

Why thank you but my love snake was tied round my leg beneath my trousers at the time. Plus I'm finding it increasingly difficult these days getting around with my knob out on display without drawing unwanted attention to myself, never used to be a problem.

When I was coming back from my holiday last year I was gazing out the window of the plane when a jet black Jumbo flew past what seemed like only a few hundred feet underneath us.

I'm sure it must have been a 'spy plane' or something equally as daft but as far as I know I was the only person who saw it.

There's so many these days. Britain is the crossroads of the world in terms of air travel. Britain has the busiest and most crowded airspace in the world.

Perspective can also be misleading. Planes that look like they're about to collide can actually be miles apart in reality.

Newcastle's not that busy really. It's not a patch on the fun and games they have in the South East.

Who'd be an Air Traffic Controller, eh? £50k to sit on your arse reading the paper while occasionly telling a pilot to take the same actions you told the last 150,000 pilots.

Smooth Operator's lass is blatantly in bed btw, not a chance he'd be aloud access with her permission.

You are right my friend, her early to bed routine allows me to converse with a cracking specimen of poontang over MSN at this late hour.

Smooth Operator's lass is blatantly in bed btw, not a chance he'd be aloud access with her permission.

You are right my friend, her early to bed routine allows me to converse with a cracking specimen of poontang over MSN at this late hour.

She'll be getting you man under some form of a sting so to speak, you have Wireless don't you? be warned.

She'll be getting you man under some form of a sting so to speak, you have Wireless don't you? be warned.

Some kind of pussytrap you think?

She's not that bright/bothered tbh.

Guest Toplass-101

I noticed the planes tonight about 6ish, one heading in the direction of town whilst I was driving up the central motorway it was quite low, then when I was up by Gossy Park another 3 came in close together. I thought it was a bit strange.

Closest near miss ive have was a landing, coming into Newcastle about 5ft off the ground and we banked up again, it was like being on the big dipper, the captain came over the speakers to say "sorry folks, I just spotted another plane on the runway that the tower forgot to tell me about" :D

flying across to the states and a fat bird comes waddling down the aisle towards me and the empty seat beside me, I worriedly looked around and didn't spot another spare seat and so panicked...

...but the dozy manatee looked at her ticket through the bratwurst fingers, turned around and sat down further up the plane.

around the wings, which leads me to ask... do Airlines pop fatties there because they're less likely to fuck with aero dynamics or some such?

Glad this hasn't happened to me recently, eversince my Sis got a job with BA I've scammed free or cheap flights and usually get bumped up... so I rarely have to turn righ on an airplane Dahhhhhling

flying across to the states and a fat bird comes waddling down the aisle towards me and the empty seat beside me, I worriedly looked around and didn't spot another spare seat and so panicked...

...but the dozy manatee looked at her ticket through the bratwurst fingers, turned around and sat down further up the plane.

around the wings, which leads me to ask... do Airlines pop fatties there because they're less likely to fuck with aero dynamics or some such?

Glad this hasn't happened to me recently, eversince my Sis got a job with BA I've scammed free or cheap flights and usually get bumped up... so I rarely have to turn righ on an airplane Dahhhhhling

There was a thread on this exact subject two weeks ago or so. Why don't you tell us the answer?

There was a thread on this exact subject two weeks ago or so. Why don't you tell us the answer?

:D

I figured that instead of speaking ill of your kind I'd let you fat bastards have your own say, and as you've waddled up to the mic, it's only fair that (bewteen mouthfuls) you tell us why it is, that those like you who suffer from rotundity, are put in the middle of the plane?

you're fat by the way :D

From where I sit at work we can see all the planes coming in to land at Newcastle Airport, I didn't have much on today so was gazing out the window and noticed a large number of planes all circling the airport at different heights.

Then as I was walking up to 4 Lane Ends to the car I saw an Easyjet plane pretty low heading directly for a plane that had just come in from the coast, they were at the same height and looked dead on for a smash somewhere over Killingworth (if there's gonna be a smash this is an ideal place for the fallout to land imo).

Anyway next thing the Easyjet plane veers off sharply to the left and comes down a few hundred feet avoiding the other plane.

Was trying to get it all on video but the battery on my phone was dead. Wonder if there'll be owt about it in the news?

SMO blatantly bluetoothing pics of his cock to pilots now.