Bizza

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alex

I don't think Owen is on the best of terms with Houllier

Why's that? I thought they had a good relationship. You not thinking of Fowler?

Guest alex

Was he not in charge when Own pissed them around and fucked off to Madrid?

They left Liverpool at the same time approximately and for someone who likes to have a go at the assumptions of others, that's quite a leap you've made there. :D

Was he not in charge when Own pissed them around and fucked off to Madrid?

Houllier was sacked in May, Owen left in August - Benitez sold him....

:D:(

Why cant we just get a fucking manager for fucks sake!

I hate this time of year.

The annual fucking around looking for a manager festival, how can you hate that?

FFS intends to make tickets only next year I believe.

:(<_<

Why cant we just get a fucking manager for fucks sake!

I hate this time of year.

The annual fucking around looking for a manager festival, how can you hate that?

FFS intends to make tickets only next year I believe.

As much as i hate it ive prebooked my ticket like :D

The more I think about it the more I'd prefer either Houllier or Eriksson to Allardyce. Whilst I think Sam would have us well organised and most likely in the UEFA spots I think Eriksson's and Houllier's track records mean we could eventually get back in the CL, the only problem is that we don't have money to waste on more expensive flops which could be brought in by those two.

I'd take Houllier, also I am not that much of a fan of him. I'd stay clear of Eriksson as he's to self-obsessed imho and not someone to build up something at a club. I prefer Allardyce to both of them tbh.

I vant Klinsi anyway.

I think the Houllier link is total bollocks. There are no quotes in Oliver's story, so presumably this is all attributable to some random bloke that he claims has rang him from France. SSN are saying they got their story from The Chron, so I reckon there's nowt in it.

SSN currently reporting that both Eriksson & Gerard Houllier are interested in the vacant managers job at newcastle.

:D

Sven Goran Eriksson's agent has confirmed his client's interest in the managerial vacancy at Newcastle, but Gerard Houllier is not in the running - contrary to earlier reports.

Eriksson's representative Athole Still claims the former England manager would be available were Magpies chairman Freddy Shepherd to make an approach.

However Still stressed that there had been no contact as yet between the two parties.

Still told Sky Sports News: "Have we been in discussions with Newcastle? No.

"However I was asked, would he be interested. Newcastle is a huge club, with a wonderful stadium and fantastic fans so naturally if a club like that made an approach to Sven then clearly he would be interested in talking to them but nothing has happened."

Former Bolton boss Sam Allardyce has been linked strongly with the post made vacant following Glenn Roeder's resignation on Monday.

And Still added: "I happen to be a very good friend of Sam Allardyce and Sam seems to be, as they say, nailed on for the job, the bookies have stopped taking bets and the last thing I would want to appear to be is undermining Sam taking the job if indeed that is something that has already been decided."

Former Liverpool boss Houllier, now in charge of French champions Lyon, was believed to be in the running to succeed Roeder, but the Frenchman has told Sky Sports News that he is not interested in the job.

Only Sven it seems