Gerard Houllier & Sven Goran Erkisson

Bizza

SSN currently reporting that both Eriksson & Gerard Houllier are interested in the vacant managers job at newcastle.

:D

Edited by Bizza

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SSN currently reporting that Gerard Houllier is 'very' interested in the vacant managers job at newcastle.

Too late he'll have to wait till this time next year for his chance. :(

Guest alex

SSN currently reporting that Gerard Houllier is 'very' interested in the vacant managers job at newcastle.

:(

Too late he'll have to wait till this time next year for his chance. <_<

Guest alex

He is a very astute operator i think in the mould of Sir Bob and even though it would never happen i reckon it is shortsighted and ignorant to dismiss him out of hand

Isn't that what you've just done? :D

Houllier would certainly be a contender in light of his achievements at Lyon and Eriksson would certainly have the profile to attract top class players, I really hope Shepherd hasn't settled on Allardyce without first at least casting a glance at the alternatives.

I think Sven might attract too much media attention which is not really what we need, perhaps it would be better to get the club sorted before thinking of a world class manager who could perhaps paste over the cracks but not fix our deeper problems.

Might be a bit of a circus like with Sven -but it just shows you the class of people we can still attract - i think we do ourselves down

Sven's jobless and desperate tbh. Although if true about Houllier, I'm surprised and impressed that we can still attract someone like him. Having said that, the report on SSN is saying that their source for the story is The Chronicle. Which is no sort of source to be taken seriously.