Alan Oliver and his bloody phone..

Scottish Mag

In fact there are several big hitters in the game both at home and abroad who have made it clear that they would love the job, even though United have already decided that Sam Allardyce is the man.

Yesterday I took calls from Spain, Greece, France and Norway from people representing would-be United managers - and there will be even more calls going into St James' Park.

:D

In fact there are several big hitters in the game both at home and abroad who have made it clear that they would love the job, even though United have already decided that Sam Allardyce is the man.

Yesterday I took calls from Spain, Greece, France and Norway from people representing would-be United managers - and there will be even more calls going into St James' Park.

:D

:(

Yep, as an agent I would first of all call an unknown "journalist" of a local rag...

So, instead of contacting the club, they're ringing Anal. :D

Surprised the xenaphobic twat has taken the calls anyway.

'You're French? I don't want any of you lazy cheese eating surreder monkeys here. I single handedly got rid of your type from this club before Pierre, don't mess with me.'

I also like this gem:

The Chronicle's front page headline of "Big Sam The Man" on Monday morning went round the world and revealed that United had decided Allardyce would be their next manager.

Yeah, no press review in the world would be complete without having a look at what the mighty Chronicle has to report. That's why all people have nothing better to do than to ring him...

Aye, nice one Chronicle, never mind the fact SSN were reporting on Big Sam being favourite a good 18 hours before the Ronni hit the stands.

Edited by sweetleftpeg

Do you think Oliver's phone is actually plugged in to the socket or does it mysteriously pick up these messages from the ether ?

You have to give Anal some credit to be fair. Everytime we think the bloke can't be more of an egotistical, dillusional, bullshitting, geordie-obsessed, xenophobic, talentless fuck he proves us wrong!

What's worse is there are toon fans out there who believe everything he writes!

The boring twat was even on Talksport this evening - you can't fucking escape him.

Reckoned SGE was a 1,000,000 to 1 shot but when pushed about Allardyce simply replied "I can't say..."

Fuck off you retarded cunt!

The boring twat was even on Talksport this evening - you can't fucking escape him.

Reckoned SGE was a 1,000,000 to 1 shot but when pushed about Allardyce simply replied "I can't say..."

Fuck off you retarded twat!

Can't say? He's practically confirmed it in every article he's written since Roeder went.

Fuck off you retarded twat!

Because he doesn't know. :D

Precisely.... and what I was screaming at the radio.

The day you tire of the idea of smacking that twat round the face with a fully charged fire extinguisher, you're tired of life tbh!

The day you tire of the idea of smacking that twat round the face with a fully charged fire extinguisher, you're tired of life tbh!

You sad bastard :D

You sad bastard :D

I was driving, stuck in traffic, listening to him and had had a bad day! :(

I think its about time Lukas got in contact with him tbh...

Alan didn't really answer the call last time, did he...

No, however this time he will :D

Bringing him out of retirement, Pud? :(

I think its about time Lukas got in contact with him tbh...

Alan didn't really answer the call last time, did he...

No, however this time he will :D

Bringing him out of retirement, Pud? :(

That would be telling