Eriksson, Allardyce & Houllier.

Optimistic Nut

Eriksson - would you be happy?  

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hmm, this seems to have caused some confusing over on N-O so I'll post them in here too, think you're bright enough to get what I mean. This ISN'T a who you'd prefer poll, simply would you be happy if it was Eriksson, if you'd be happy if it was Allardyce, id you'd be happy if it was Houllier. So you can vote "yes" to as many as you want, and "no" to as many as you want.

:D

The classic 'they don't get it over there' whinge. :(

The polling functions here are better, so you should have just done it here in the first place.

:D

The classic 'they don't get it over there' whinge. :(

The polling functions here are better, so you should have just done it here in the first place.

They don't though! Seems to have confused the sh*t out of 2 of them at least!

In Order:

Houllier

Sven

Sam

Was very unsure as to which of first two to say was better. Both have very very good club records. Not sure Sam is a 'Newcastle' manager - i.e. up to it or someone who understands it.

I think Sven would be a expensive mistake but I would have time for Allardyce or Houllier.

Agreed. Sven has no passion for the game anymore, especially standing on the training ground up here in the pissy wet every morning.

We could do without the meida circus that would follow him everywhere too.

Shepherd's response to Athole Still's claim that 51% of Newcastle fans want Sven here:

"I think 51% of Geordies might like the idea of Sven's girlfriend Nancy Dell'Olio on the Newcastle Quayside."

That's his public comment on the matter. He's like someone's embarrassing pissed uncle at a wedding.

Shepherd's response to Athole Still's claim that 51% of Newcastle fans want Sven here:

"I think 51% of Geordies might like the idea of Sven's girlfriend Nancy Dell'Olio on the Newcastle Quayside."

That's his public comment on the matter. He's like someone's embarrassing pissed uncle at a wedding.

:lol: It's like this is his way of coming back with a 'witty remark' when trying to keep quiet about what his real thoughts are. Would be better if he just said 'no comment'. nob

I think that safely rules Sven out then, though at least Shepherd has done it in a responsible and diplomatic way without making a fool of himself. :lol: