Defender Doubt For Final Game

khay

GEORDIE defender Steven Taylor admits his chances of making the final game of the season at Watford on Sunday are 50-50.

The 21-year-old watched from the stands during last weekend's 2-0 defeat against Blackburn Rovers, a thigh injury picked up in training on Friday ruling him out of the game with Mark Hughes' side.

But Tayls is still hopeful of figuring against the Hornets as he told nufc.co.uk: "I've been getting treatment all week and hopefully I'll be OK for Sunday.

"It's touch and go at the moment and I'll have a better idea by the end of the week, but I've definitely got a chance.

"I know it's not been the best of seasons but I think it's important we try to finish on a positive note, especially for the fans who travel down."

Taylor has missed just three games since the start of November and would be making his 50th Premiership start for the club if he is passed fit for Sunday.

I haven't seen any interviews with the players since the Roeder sacking.

This seems to be the first one and it's with the official site.

Players asked not to speak about it?

I haven't seen any interviews with the players since the Roeder sacking.

This seems to be the first one and it's with the official site.

Players asked not to speak about it?

I would believe that would be the case.

Edited by khay

Next interview will be from stand-in captain Dyer thanking Roeder for getting him back to full fitness and how he feels like he let him down.

Huzzah.

:D

GEORDIE defender Steven Taylor admits his chances of making the final game of the season at Watford on Sunday are 50-50.

The 21-year-old watched from the stands during last weekend's 2-0 defeat against Blackburn Rovers, a thigh injury picked up in training on Friday ruling him out of the game with Mark Hughes' side.

But Tayls is still hopeful of figuring against the Hornets as he told nufc.co.uk: "I've been getting treatment all week and hopefully I'll be OK for Sunday.

"It's touch and go at the moment and I'll have a better idea by the end of the week, but I've definitely got a chance.

"I know it's not been the best of seasons but I think it's important we try to finish on a positive note, especially for the fans who travel down."

Taylor has missed just three games since the start of November and would be making his 50th Premiership start for the club if he is passed fit for Sunday.

Loving it