Classic Oliver

Guest alex

:D

Btw, I posted this because it was such an appalling article, even by Oliver's standards, in terms of how it was written more than the point he was making.

Alreet, Derek?

Think some of us might have picked up on that tbf. <_<

:( I had hoped so.

I acknowledged the shortcomings i.e. 'I know it's Anal'

The question of what opinions you actually disagreed with was a fair question

I know it's Anal, but what exactly don't you agree with in that article?

Possibly the fact that he has laid the blame exclusively at the players' feet while ignoring all of Roeder's obvious shortcomings? Are you really so thick you can't see that?

Are you really so thick you can't read a headline?

"Toon players have to take share of blame"

Who has he attributed the rest of the blame to?

Have a vague guess considering this is an article following his sacking...

Point me to an article where Oliver has been more than lightly critical of Roeder then.

No response? Didn't think so fuckwit.

Pathetic

So you're not going to show me an article then?

I know it's Anal, but what exactly don't you agree with in that article?

Possibly the fact that he has laid the blame exclusively at the players' feet while ignoring all of Roeder's obvious shortcomings? Are you really so thick you can't see that?

Are you really so thick you can't read a headline?

"Toon players have to take share of blame"

Who has he attributed the rest of the blame to?

Have a vague guess considering this is an article following his sacking...

Point me to an article where Oliver has been more than lightly critical of Roeder then.

No response? Didn't think so fuckwit.

Pathetic

So you're not going to show me an article then?

You know full well there are no articles. Can you find me one where he says the players are 100% to blame? Or another where he attributes the other share to Fred/Terry Mac/the tea lady/the weather?

You know full well there are no articles. Can you find me one where he says the players are 100% to blame? Or another where he attributes the other share to Fred/Terry Mac/the tea lady/the weather?

So you implied that Oliver blames Roeder partly for our dismal season despite the fact that that is in sharp contrast to everything else he has written all season? That's a bit of a leap there.

So, can you not find the articles then?

Which articles?

Which articles?

The Ancient Egyptian Civilization and Egyptology Articles

So you implied that Oliver blames Roeder partly for our dismal season despite the fact that that is in sharp contrast to everything else he has written all season? That's a bit of a leap there.

Well who else does he blame then? Or is the headline a complete fabrication? Who's doing the leaping, me or you?

Which articles?

http://www.kingtutshop.com/freeinfo/search.htm

Knock yourself out :D

Well who else does he blame then? Or is the headline a complete fabrication? Who's doing the leaping, me or you?

Injuries? I'm just asking you to show me some evidence that he blames Roeder but you can't because you know that everything he has written has supported Roeder but yet again you choose to play the prick.

Injuries? I'm just asking you to show me some evidence that he blames Roeder but you can't because you know that everything he has written has supported Roeder but yet again you choose to play the prick.

So what about the headline? Why doesn't it read 'Players and injuries to blame, Roeder wronged'?

Which articles?

http://www.kingtutshop.com/freeinfo/search.htm

Knock yourself out :D

:(

Guest alex

:D

Btw, I posted this because it was such an appalling article, even by Oliver's standards, in terms of how it was written more than the point he was making.

Alreet, Derek?

Think some of us might have picked up on that tbf. <_<

:( I had hoped so.

I acknowledged the shortcomings i.e. 'I know it's Anal'

The question of what opinions you actually disagreed with was a fair question

You completely missed the point of why it was posted tbh

Another Anal classic ;)

'Glenn phoned me..' Yeah, Anal, to make it sound like Rodders called you as you're his big mate. Maybe if you had told us the truth in that Rodders had merely called you in response to you bombarding his answer machine with pleads of a call back, the readers would have the full story.

And what's this about Rodders mowing his wife's front lawn?? :lol:

After being fantastically, if unexpectedly, successful last season things were going OK for Roeder this term - despite having no Alan Shearer and Michael Owen - until the UEFA Cup exit in Holland.

For fucks sake. Shearer is gone man. I suppose the fact we were also missing Jackie Milburn, Gazza and Keegan didn't help Roeder either. Anal needs a fucking booting like.

Even then, United were unlucky when the referee wrongly cancelled out a late Kieron Dyer goal which would have taken them into the quarter-finals.

The tip of the iceberg in terms of bollocks written there.

Even then, United were unlucky when the referee wrongly cancelled out a late Kieron Dyer goal which would have taken them into the quarter-finals.

The tip of the iceberg in terms of bollocks written there.

Aye, fails to mention the fact that we had a two goal lead yet went there with totally the wrong tactics and mindset (ie looking for a 0-0) and therefore Dyer's 'goal' would have been a jammy escape.

Guest alex

Was it not a foul by Dyer (harsh to say the least) and a 'goal' by Parker anyway? Or am I getting senile? [/rhetorical]

Was it not a foul by Dyer (harsh to say the least) and a 'goal' by Parker anyway? Or am I getting senile? [/rhetorical]

My point.

But also as SLP says, it was more the manager's tactics that lost us that game than a freak decision by a ref.

Guest alex

My point.

But also as SLP says, it was more the manager's tactics that lost us that game than a freak decision by a ref.

So, I'm not senile, just slow at picking up on obvious points people make? :lol:

My point.

So, I'm not senile, just slow at picking up on obvious points people make? :lol:

I had to think carefully like, but it was definitely Parker who put the ball in the goal.

And my point was well disguised.

Hey, at least he is speaking about the right stage now - on Monday he still had us already playing in the quarter finals.

I think Anal does deserve more time to get things right.