Next Manager Announcement

wykikitoon

So then, with all these names flying about when do people really think it will be announced?

This is THE big one for FFS, if he stuffs up this time then we and are royally fucked, possible relegation so he has to choose his man very carefully. Does he go British? does he go Wor Al? Does he go with tried and tested in the Prem? Pressure is upon him and he has to be careful and patient

Basically its something that should be taken with a bit of thought, something that he hasnt really done in the past, a bit of patience, again something he hasnt done in the past.

I should think we should be looking at appointing a manager about a week after the final game of the season, this gives FFS enough time to look at all the possibilities but doesnt cut him too little time to meet the players etc before they jet off to tan their fat arses!

BUT

Is this still a good time? If its any later will the new manager get the lads in early to asses them before the start of the season is quickly upon us? Scouting needed to be done etc

Thoughts?

This is THE big one for FFS, if he stuffs up this time then we and are royally fucked, possible relegation so he has to choose his man very carefully. Does he go British? does he go Wor Al? Does he go with tried and tested in the Prem? Pressure is upon him and he has to be careful and patient

I'm sure the last time he appointed a manager he mentioned something about it being the big one and if he gets it wrong he'll go. Or it could have been the one before that. Or it could have happened in my head.

Either way Freddy doesn't feel pressure, the surface area of his bulk is such that all force applied can be reasonably distributed without excess stress being brought about on his innards.

I'm sure the last time he appointed a manager he mentioned something about it being the big one and if he gets it wrong he'll go. Or it could have been the one before that. Or it could have happened in my head.

Either way Freddy doesn't feel pressure, the surface area of his bulk is such that all force applied can be reasonably distributed without excess stress being brought about on his innards.

I'm sure he said that too. Maybe one of the clever people could dig an old quote out.

I'm sure he said that too. Maybe one of the clever people could dig an old quote out.

I remember that too. Be nice if there was a local journalist with the stones to call fatty out on it in the paper. Might jeaporide his column in the match programme though.

hope its not to long because if we take to long SA n Sven will prbs tell us to fuk of and will end up wif coleman r sum 1 shit like tht

what?

Type properly you cretin.

Is FF mercinary enough to wait until the season ticket deadline has passed before the new manager is announced? :lol:

I personally don't think he will, but I'm not sure I'd put anything past him ;)

hope its not to long because if we take to long SA n Sven will prbs tell us to fuk of and will end up wif coleman r sum 1 shit like tht

what?

Type properly you cretin.

Thank god someone else thought that!

Middle of next week. Allardyce. According to Oliver today anyway.

Although he does say that there could be "another twist in the tale", aka "I'm covering my arse here".

Middle of next week. Allardyce. According to Oliver today anyway.

Although he does say that there could be "another twist in the tale", aka "I'm covering my arse here".

That's not like Anal now is it.. :lol:

Odds Checker has Sam priced at 3/11 and Sven Goran Eriksson at 19/1.

What about Houllier?

Houllier at 20/1

Keegan at 33/1

Ranieri at 33/1

Ranieri has not long taken over at parma cant seem him coming here.

The bookies are rarely wrong. No other manager looks anywhere near getting the job.

Even Super Steve Bruce is miles out on the betting.

Fat Face Sam is a cert.

The bookies are rarely wrong. No other manager looks anywhere near getting the job.

Even Super Steve Bruce is miles out on the betting.

Fat Face Sam is a cert.

Were they correct about Souness or Roeder?

Freddy must have had a fucking huge bet on both those lads getting appointed. No other reason for such ludacrous appointments.

I should have put a disclaimer that the bookies are rarely wrong unless Newcastle are involved.

757007ED-D629-5A34-8348FBCAF7188334.jpg

never a dull moment up here ya know