'Twin' challenge

Walliver

My mate has set me the challenge of establishing a squad of players who share a surname with a partner - I can only play someone if I have another person with the same surname in my squad.

Obviously at the start I'm allowed to play my original squad but all my signings have to be based on the above. How many good players share the same surname?

I've started as Man Utd so I have a bit of cash to spare and so far I've made enquiries about Ronaldo and Anton Ferdinand. As you can see, I might not be very good at this.

Any suggestions?

Joe + Ashley Cole cost a lot. :D

I was thinking about Carlton Cole because I don't know what the rules are if Andy retires.

I signed Matt Taylor before the window closed but then Roeder was rubbish and wouldn't sell Steven in time. :lol:

• 1 month later...

Did you get anywhere with this? ;)

Not really, I got pretty bored. I signed Anton Ferdinand and the real Ronaldo. I also bought Matt Taylor and the Spanish left back Adriano before I made a swoop for their namesakes in the summer but I didn't get that far in to the game.