A Dirty Poll

newcastlebroon

Only encountered 1 spittter, she spat it all into her hands and put it in the nearest plant pot in my mates parents living room. Assured my mate the next day that nothing untoward went on in his front room!

One lass used to swallow some, gargle with the rest then spit the rest back out over me and then scoop it up and rub it all over her tits. Same lass used to wank me off first thing of a morning and then put it all over her hair and head of to the shower!

you do have some stories

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only encountered 1 spittter, she spat it all into her hands and put it in the nearest plant pot in my mates parents living room. Assured my mate the next day that nothing untoward went on in his front room!

One lass used to swallow some, gargle with the rest then spit the rest back out over me and then scoop it up and rub it all over her tits. Same lass used to wank me off first thing of a morning and then put it all over her hair and head of to the shower!

you do have some stories

I have has some bj's! :lol:

you do have some stories

Only when he's read the reader's letters section of his dad's 1970s playboy magazines.

you do have some stories

Only when he's read the reader's letters section of his dad's 1970s playboy magazines.

BJ's hadn't been invented in the 70's had they?

you do have some stories

didn't you invent them?

you do have some stories

didn't you invent them?

Unfortunately not, but imagine having the accolade of inventing the blow job!

you do have some stories

didn't you invent them?

Linda Lovelace, 1972, wasn't it?

you do have some stories

didn't you invent them?

Linda Lovelace, 1972, wasn't it?

No she was just the first one to take a length and not gag on it.

The only time you need to be concerned is when she swallows and says 'Hmmm good'.

It is permissable to not like it, but it must be done, woman.

why ??? :lol:

The only time you need to be concerned is when she swallows and says 'Hmmm good'.

why ??? :lol:

1st statement, 2nd, or both?

2nd

why ??? :shades:

1st statement, 2nd, or both?

2nd

Cos if you don't, someone else will :lol:

;) not on my watch they won't :(

Didn't you once blow your beans in Donna Airs' hair?

Didn't you once blow your beans in Donna Airs' hair?

cracking quote that

I regularly lick mine off the wifes boobs anyway.

What the fuck.

It's only polite I put it there.

once it's out of my body I don't even want to see it again, let alone gargle with the fucking stuff. I appreciate the lady being good enough to accept it and wouldn't presume to take it for granted, but the Hell I want it back :lol:

It'd be like pissing into a glass and swiling that stuff down with my bowl of Bran flakes of a morning!

You're a wrong'un KCG and no mistake.