Clueless

gram

Shepherd has to go.

This mornings childish rant is embarrassing. It really is. A manager can just about get away with it but we dont have one of those cos the fat fucker screws that up more often than not.

I cant believe even the most staunch supporter of the fat fucker can defend the state he has got our club in.

Leazes, get yourself back on here....

Shepherd has to go.

This mornings childish rant is embarrassing. It really is. A manager can just about get away with it but we dont have one of those cos the fat fucker screws that up more often than not.

I cant believe even the most staunch supporter of the fat fucker can defend the state he has got our club in.

Leazes, get yourself back on here....

J69 is the new Leazes apparently.

I never said FS hadnt fucked our club up :lol: i just said i agreed with what he said this morning and that it was good he was a fan.

Hopefully someone like Allardyce will have enough balls to tell him to stay out of transfers etc and set about flogging the ridiculously paid players and put in a decent wage structure.

Sven on the other hand I can see handing out contracts left right and centre

This is the lowest point since the early 90s. We arent as bad as we were then cos we have oak doors etc. However, we have a rudderless ship. Its not my job to say who should take over but you look down the road at Niall Quinn and he just has so much more class and style, not to mention brainpower, than our fat useless fucker.

Its getting embarrassing. We have all seen it coming (at least most us have) but surely he cant ride this out. Yesterday he was in the position where all he needed to do was keep his fat useless mouth shut and appoint a decent manager. Does he content himself with that? Does he fuck.

Ignorant, arrogant twat. :lol:

Is anyone elses arses twitching at the thought of sunderland getting a few decent players in the summer and doing a reading next year?

We could do with sorting the manager out sooner rather than later so he has all summer to do things his own way.

Is anyone elses arses twitching at the thought of sunderland getting a few decent players in the summer and doing a reading next year?

We could do with sorting the manager out sooner rather than later so he has all summer to do things his own way.

We've had 5 managers under Shepherd, all of them disastrous except Robson. What makes you think he will get things right this time? What's the common denominator in our slide down the table in recent years?

After today I have been reminded it doesn't matter who we appoint, we're fucked as long as that fat twat you call a fan is in charge. Seriously thinking of not renewing now.

We've had 5 managers under Shepherd, all of them disastrous except Robson. What makes you think he will get things right this time? What's the common denominator in our slide down the table in recent years?

After today I have been reminded it doesn't matter who we appoint, we're fucked as long as that fat twat you call a fan is in charge. Seriously thinking of not renewing now.

Not the only one Renton. i will go to games but i will do it on a match to match basis I reckon. Fuck it, I am just tired of piss poor management. He needs to go.

Guest alex

Bloke sits behind me. Sound quiet type, in his 50's, had a ST for years and years and he reckons this was definitely his last season. Hate hearing stuff like that :lol:

Bloke sits behind me. Sound quiet type, in his 50's, had a ST for years and years and he reckons this was definitely his last season. Hate hearing stuff like that :lol:

Me dad just doesnt want to go back. He's 68. I have been going to the match with him for over 30 years. I enjoy the bickering with him and vice versa but the club have just pissed the pair of us off.

We went all over the country with the McGarry, Smith, Ozzie teams etc simply because we were shit and never pretended to be anything else.

This Fat fucker is a lying manipulative egocentric prick who needs hoyin in a vat of boiling pig fat.

There's a distinct lack of everyone's favourite two posters in the Shepherd/Owen thread over on N-O. I assume from that they they back his quite franky ludicrous comments. The one about Sven's wife is fucking pathetic.

Exactly what I've been thinking. We get rid of Roeder, and there's talk of Allardyce and you start feeling that something positive might be happening, then something happens like the comments in the press today, and you remember that this football club is fucked as long as that bloke is in charge of the decision-making. I'd love 5 minutes with the bloke to point out what a fucking incompetent joke he is.

Been going with a group of lads since I was a bairn and thought most of them said during the season they wouldn't be coming back, only one of them isn't as it happens but the rest question more and more why they should bother. Real shame like. One of the blokes behind me isn't coming back next season, really sound blokes, cracks some fantastic one liners during the games. I'm actually going to miss him strangely enough.

He has went about this situation in a very immature manner. No need at all to bring it all out in public, he should be talking things through with Owen in his office, not putting a gun to his head in public.