have you

bobbyshinton

done time in jail

Could you take time in Jail?

Me couple of nights in cells no sentence

I reckon I could take a spell inside, if I was in it would be for something I wanted to do. :lol:

Having said that I think 5 year would be me max

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

done time in jail

Could you take time in Jail?

Me couple of nights in cells no sentence

I reckon I could take a spell inside, if I was in it would be for something I wanted to do. :lol:

Having said that I think 5 year would be me max

One night in a police cell.

Judging by your photo, you look like you have done time inside, in an American prison.

Couldn't fancy a long lie down, miss my hole and the family to much. My mates currently doing 8 years, hoping to be out in 6. He was fucked up at first but he seems to have got his head around it now but he still has bad days, specifically christmas day and his daughters birthday.

He was talking to one of my other mates a couple of weeks ago on a friday tea time when he asked "what you up to tonight?" My mate stevie replied "going for a pint with wacky, what you up to?" "Got the soft tennis booked for 6'0'clock" Stevie: "Soft fucking tennis, pissing himself laughing" reply: "fuck off wanker" and phone goes down.

If your ever thinking of doing anything that could get you sent to jail think of that scenario, Friday night and everyopnes going out and your stuck in a cell, no thank you.

never have, not even one night in a cell and would not fancy doing any either :shades:

I'm actually surprised at that. ;)

:lol: cheeky fecker, thought you would be !!!

Night in the cells, complete misunderstanding, was accused of being in a fight when I was actually breaking it up. You all might say 'yeah yeah' but that's scounts honour, plod just grabbed everyone.

Had a friend who's been in prison, was in Durham, I went to see him a couple of times. Really depressing stuff like, and a right pain in the arse. You have to be there at least an hour beforehand and go through a shit load of checks. Loads of 'wonderful' gangster mols and their equally 'lovely' children shouting and hoying stuff around in the waiting room. Loved it. :lol:

Im an angel, never done anything wong in my life.

Me neither, although I did have a very interesting ride in a police car on Christmas Day just gone :lol:

Im an angel, never done anything wong in my life.

Me neither, although I did have a very interesting ride in a police car on Christmas Day just gone :(

Are you being mucky? ;)

Has Alex been to prison? :shades:

Can't understand this thread. :lol:

Spent a night in the cells and it was hungover, it was a fucking nightmare! Plus my uncle is a solicitor so I refused a duty solicitor (or whatever they are called) and was fucked (not like that) in the interview room. Police are clever fuckers, making you say stuff you don't want to.

Never been to prison, I honestly don't think I would handle it at all!