have you

bobbyshinton

Im an angel, never done anything wong in my life.

Me neither, although I did have a very interesting ride in a police car on Christmas Day just gone :(

Are you being mucky? :shades:

Has Alex been to prison? :(

Can't understand this thread. ;)

It was all perfectly innocent. I was with my family for Christmas day but needed to get back to Gateshead to go to work at 8pm. I couldn't get a taxi for love nor money so I called in a favour that I was owed from a local police sergeant :lol:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me neither, although I did have a very interesting ride in a police car on Christmas Day just gone :blush:

Are you being mucky? :(

Can't understand this thread. :shades:

It was all perfectly innocent. I was with my family for Christmas day but needed to get back to Gateshead to go to work at 8pm. I couldn't get a taxi for love nor money so I called in a favour that I was owed from a local police sergeant ;)

Wonder why he owed you...:lol:

Me neither, although I did have a very interesting ride in a police car on Christmas Day just gone :blush:

It was all perfectly innocent. I was with my family for Christmas day but needed to get back to Gateshead to go to work at 8pm. I couldn't get a taxi for love nor money so I called in a favour that I was owed from a local police sergeant ;)

He's my uncle you sick fuck! :icon_lol:

Me neither, although I did have a very interesting ride in a police car on Christmas Day just gone :icon_lol:

I'M sick? He's not MY uncle! :blush:

Me neither, although I did have a very interesting ride in a police car on Christmas Day just gone :icon_lol:

I'M sick? He's not MY uncle! :blush:

:)

Has Alex been to prison? :blush:

Can't understand this thread. :(

He's my uncle you sick fuck! :)

I'M sick? He's not MY uncle! :icon_lol:

Shithead :shades:

• 1 month later...
Guest stevieintoon

Never done time in jail, but been arrested a few times.

We played Everton in 97/98, and I'd been on a course doon Durham, me fatha had a night off work, and he asked me if he could have me season ticket for the night. Reluctantly, I was like aye go on then, because up till that season, he bought me all my season tickets.

Anyway on the train back from Durham about 6pmmI decided I couldn't miss the match, so went up to SJP to see if anyone had spares. I seen this kid outside the ground who I knew from school, year below me, what a rogue he was, from Arthur's Hill. It transpired his mate had a ticket to sell, so I thought fuck it, and give the lad £30. Anyway they'd written down the seat number, and I wasn't familiar with Gallowgate seat numbers as I'd always been in the Leazes. Gallowgate Upper Tier Row B 287. Champion. So I handed the voucher over in I went, looking for the seat, then I noticed the seats stopped at about 160, so 287 didn't even exist or whatever it was. So I was fucked.

I told the steward, and he said take the tiny bit of stub with the ref: no to the T/O get the right details and he'd get someone to let me back in. So I was at the T/O and this twat of a lass "wait there" she fucked off for a bit, 2 minutes later, 4 coppers around me. "What yiz deein?" "Arresting you for having a stolen ticket..blah..blah" they put the cuffs on me, and marched me round the back of the Milburn and in to the Gallowgate corner cells past hundreds of toon fans. Coppers are dense when they put the cuffs on me one of them said "stay with him incase he tries anything." What am a ganna dee wi cuffs on against 4 big pollis the same size as me!!

Anyway to make matters worse it transpired that the ticket had been stolen in a hoose robbery, and I fitted the description of the burglar. To add insult to injury in the cells at SJP you can see other people in cells right the way around, and they were all blue dippers, and right beside me there was this fat scouse ginger horror about 17 or 18, no disrespect to her but that's the only fitting description I can think of, saying Oasis were OK for mancs, singing "Stand By Me, nobody knows the way it's gonna be" over and over because she didn't know the next bit.

Anyway, I didn't grass on the kid, I should've done but the implications wouldn't have been worth it, the police believed my story and I just said I couldn't remember the kids name, and they didn't charge me.

The only other time I've been lifted, I was released without charge as well, well I got a caution. I had a piss beside the taxi rank at the central. I had to go and get me knuckles wrapped off this bloke at the BTP office in the Central, and he was Scottish, he said "the only thing you did wrong was getting caught, we've all done it don't worry about it." ...which proves my theory that not all coppers are cunts.

Edited by stevieintoon

I was racking my brains trying to think what you might have done time for, and you might be annoyed to hear that the only thing I could come up with is some Swampy-esque chaining yourself to a tree type antics. :wub:

I was racking my brains trying to think what you might have done time for, and you might be annoyed to hear that the only thing I could come up with is some Swampy-esque chaining yourself to a tree type antics. :wub:

I'll take that as a compliment. :razz: Possession of cannabis (caution) when I was a lot younger. And drunk and disorderly which was a case of wrong place, wrong time (I was actually trying to break up and fight and about 4 of us got arrested). Again a caution. Canny lame really. My initial response was my way of telling Berb to mind his own buisness with his market research bollocks. A couple of nights in the cells and he reckons he could do a five year stretch. Righto :(

I thought he was serious and talking about being lifted for drugs - quite plausible really. :razz:

Alex were you fibbing earlier in this thread?!

:( Aye. Been arrested before though.

Awww shucks :( You had gone up in my estimations with your earlier revelations :razz: Contrary to Gemmill, I saw you on some anarchy march or anti poll tax demonstration and causing millions of pounds worth of damage with your antics.

Oh well, you're just a wuss :wub:

Me? A night in the cell for having a couple of wine gums too many. Like most who get chucked in at 11 or 12 pm I was chucked out again around 5 am - bloody awful :rimshot::)

I thought he was serious and talking about being lifted for drugs - quite plausible really. :razz:

You'd have to be dealing for that to happen really. I've never done that. Although technically I have supplied I suppose.

Renton, what did you spend a night in the cells for? A public display of buggery is my first and only guess.

Criminal damage caused by running over a car. Whacky, I know. I was innocent of the damage as it happens, but they stitched me up.

You'd have to be dealing for that to happen really. I've never done that. Although technically I have supplied I suppose.

Friend of mine went to Glastonbury in the early 90s where smoking spliffs was completely tolerated by the police. He thought the same thing applied to Reading - Wrong! He was swiftly arrested after lighting up, taken away, bum searched, and locked in a cell with a suspected rapist for the duration of the festival. Unlucky.

Renton, what did you spend a night in the cells for? A public display of buggery is my first and only guess.

Criminal damage caused by running over a car. Whacky, I know. I was innocent of the damage as it happens, but they stitched me up.

How could you of all people run over a car and not cause any damage?!

The thought of prison scares the shit out of me and I'd never do anything to risk it. There's a few series on TV at the moment about American prisons and seriously, I'd rather be dead than do a long term sentence in one of them.

I thought he was serious and talking about being lifted for drugs - quite plausible really. :(

Friend of mine went to Glastonbury in the early 90s where smoking spliffs was completely tolerated by the police. He thought the same thing applied to Reading - Wrong! He was swiftly arrested after lighting up, taken away, bum searched, and locked in a cell with a suspected rapist for the duration of the festival. Unlucky.

It's funny because I've been to Tribal Gathering where it was totally tolerated and then I've been to events like Helter Skelter (admittedly full of charvas) where you would get thrown out and would probably get filled in by the security too (seen it happen) for doing the same thing. I couldn't be arsed with those sorts of nights out these days if you paid me like. Canny ironic that doing that sees you treated (initially at least) like a suspected rapist though. :razz:

How could you of all people run over a car and not cause any damage?!

I weighed less than 10 stone when I was 18, and had a 28 inch waist. It's only since I got this job (5 years ago) that I've put serious weight on.