Awesome Find Today

wykikitoon

Fucking hell that is a long time ago!

What type of condition is it in?

Pretty damn good, it was well tcuked away in the wall :D

There is an article in it about invading Australia!

So they chickened out huh? Good thing because they would've been fucked up if they tried! And then who would the English have sent out to dig their trenches in WWI while they hid like the pussies they were?

p.s. I will bid £1.50. Take that Miyagi-San!

thats brill...... when I decorated my old old house just after I moved in and took the wallpaper off there was SIma and Jake writtten on the wall in paint.....Sima is my nickname and Jake was my cat... :D weird as fuck tbh!!!

We got fuck all.

He can fuck right off if he thinks he's getting my rent like...

twat!!

you can't be lucky all the time :D

When am i lucky like? :D

Guest alex

So they chickened out huh? Good thing because they would've been fucked up if they tried! And then who would the English have sent out to dig their trenches in WWI while they hid like the pussies they were?

Have you been watching 'Gallipoli'? :D

You would have all had ball and chains on your ankles so the taking over bit wouldn't have been hard tbh so Rack Off!

Go into the Local studies centre at the civic centre (formerly at the central library) and they have loads, although a lot are now on microfilm. I've been looking at papers back to 1898 for my dissertation, and I did some work experience there last year as part of my degree and I used to spend quite a bit of time going threw old papers. I read editions of a long-gone paper called the Newcastle Courant, detailing the war in Canada with the French in the 1860s, followed by trouble and rebellions in 'the colonies' in the 1770s. I've read papers in their going back to the 1600s, can't remember precisely, but they go as far back as the reign of Charles II. I find old newspapers amazing, I think they are probably the greatest windows on the past that we have available.

Do you think it will be ok to scan it in? I dont want the heat from the lamp to do anything to it?

Can't see why it would, but just take a digital snap of it if you're worried.

Do you think it will be ok to scan it in? I dont want the heat from the lamp to do anything to it?

Can't see why it would, but just take a digital snap of it if you're worried.

Aye I think thats the best bet. Ive had drawings of a similar age at work and we cant scan them due to the heat of the lamps.