Thanks Jimbo

Greg

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your 'Jacobs' are not something you want to pass off as "ah, the pain will go away if I leave it". Nice one for getting it sorted and hope all's going OK now.

Luke, I'm guessing "testicular torsion" is the medical term for twisted nuts? My brother had that a few years back and I don't think I've seen anyone in quite so much pain as he was....

Just got back to my place in Manchester now!

Fucking hell I am sore down there...

They thought I had a testicular torsion and due to the amount of time I had been in pain they wanted to open me up to explore has much as anything, if it was torsioned then they would fix it, if it was dead they would remove and and make sure the other one is ok and if it was just an infection then I would have a scar but at least I would still be in fully working order....

In the end they opened up and it was not torsined at all but there was a cyst on the right testicle, removed successfully but it is still very sore.

Just waiting for my old man to get here to take me back to Newcastle for a week of rest!

Thanks for all the messages of support!

Edited by Greg

I'd have it if you could get it to London for tomorrow

The ticket is already in London with Luke (WubbuleUC on here) who went down today for a night on the drink in London before the game tomorrow.

You would need to meet him before the game to pick it up.

Luke managed to sell my ticket for face value in the pub before the match so that is good. :lol:

Still in a bit of pain mainly when I move, it fucking killed this morning when I woke up.

I just took my by jock-strap bandage thing off!

How long before you're gonna attempt to whack one off?

Quite a while yet tbh.

Let us know when it happens.

:lol:

As I have had a key role in Greg's inability to knock one out, I have taken the selfless and generous decision to provide proxy-wanking, a locum if you will, I have been redoubling my output in honour of Greg's condition.

Get well soon mate, please !

How long before you're gonna attempt to whack one off?

Quite a while yet tbh.

Let us know when it happens.

:nufc:

:lol:

I worry about some of you lot on here at times..........

I created a similar thread about 3 years ago on the old board, not such a happy ending for me!

What happened? :lol:

Immense pain leading to a few days in hospital, turned out it was some sort of infection led to it dying and disappearing!

Doesn't bother me anymore really, other one works magically. :nufc::lol:

My brother had the same problem years back, twisted his nad moving some furniture at work. Like Ally, he wasn't so lucky and had to have it removed, reckons it doesn't bother him though, still got plenty of swimmers down there.

I created a similar thread about 3 years ago on the old board, not such a happy ending for me!

What happened? :lol:

Immense pain leading to a few days in hospital, turned out it was some sort of infection led to it dying and disappearing!

Doesn't bother me anymore really, other one works magically. :lol::lol:

*sings* Ally has only got one ball!

I remember you saying you were having pain, but didn't realise it had "disappeared". :nufc: Unlucky mister, have you got a false one down there then?