Benni McCarthy

tinofbeans

I was thinking he'd be a decent signing yesterday actually. The problem is I don't think he'd come to us unless he saw it as a significant step up which it probably isn't atm as we have no European football next season and in his interview he mentions that he wants CL football which we probably won't be offering for a while yet.

I think we would however he would cost a fair bit and we aint playing champions league football. :D

Signed last season for £2.5m, probably cost us about £10m now. :D

Hughes was comparing him with Shearer yesterday, saying he's now worth £30m, he's been complete steal, a great player.

That Samba bloke is brilliant, he hasnt made any mistake who the fuck are you Stevie Wonders kid?

Hughes seems to be the master of picking up bargains

Mccarthy - 2mill

Samba - 400k

Nelsen - free

Bentley - under 1 mill

Kuqi - free then sold to palace for 2mill

A damm sight better players then the 30+year olds Fat sam alway picked up, Hughes would be a very choice for toon manager!

I think we would however he would cost a fair bit and we aint playing champions league football. :D

Signed last season for £2.5m, probably cost us about £10m now. :D

come to us for 10m and get injured then we end up selling him again for 2.5m

McCarthy wouldn't be expensive as he's 29. Still had a fantastic season and has been the best striker after Drogba.

Expensive or not, he wants something we cannot pay.

McCarthy has had a brilliant season. Its strange like, every season he'd been close to signing for someone and it never materialised.

Chris Samba is absolutely quality, why can't we find players like him and Nelson on the cheap? He eats people, i'm sure.

That Samba bloke is brilliant, he hasnt made any mistake who the fuck are you Stevie Wonders kid?

Hughes seems to be the master of picking up bargains

Mccarthy - 2mill

Samba - 400k

Nelsen - free

Bentley - under 1 mill

Kuqi - free then sold to palace for 2mill

A damm sight better players then the 30+year olds Fat sam alway picked up, Hughes would be a very choice for toon manager!

Nelsen was signed by Souness.

Hmm I’m not so sure. He’s been class. But his transfer will be overpriced I reckon. He’s 30 this year isn’t he? And he wants to play CL Football so it’s unlikely he’ll come here. Personally I’d prefer and have more hope on keeping Owen.

by Hughes you muppet in Jan 2005. Who was managing Toon then fucking Bob Carolgees?!

Gamst Pederson was signed by Souness though and even though he gets occasional stick from Blackburn fans cos of his Robert-like ways, i would have him here. Didnt cost a fortune either.

The benefits of a scouting network are great. i would have Tal Ben Haim here too aswell as some of the other fella sam has managed to get to Bolton on the cheap (Gary Speed included)

Another question:If the tosser (Souness) was able to sign good players for Blackburn (Pedersen and who ever else), why did it never happen for Newcastle and we signed the inquisition anyone would expect...

Another question:If the tosser (Souness) was able to sign good players for Blackburn (Pedersen and who ever else), why did it never happen for Newcastle and we signed the inquisition anyone would expect...

We have no scouts?