If Owens goes is he a kernt?

trophyshy

if owne goes is he a kernt?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If you think about it we paid £17 million for him and he has only started 13 games for us in 2 years, not all his fault i know, but we nursed him back to what he says is the best ever shape he has been in and paid him full wages all the wage ( 120,000 a week ) he should be thinking how can i thank the club for what they have done for me and my injuries? And the answer is stay and stick the ball in the back of the net like we know he can.

If he stays for the coming season, scores somewhere around twenty goals, I wouldn't hold it against him if he wanted to move on after that.

Anything less and I'd feel cheated.

Agreed.

He owes us a decent season.

We bought him with the promise of top flight football for a top flight player.

We bought an England player then started threatening England.

He is about to get his 3rd manager.

What's your point exactly?

We bought him with the promise of top flight football for a top flight player.

We bought an England player then started threatening England.

He is about to get his 3rd manager.

What's your point exactly?

That he has every right to feel aggrieved. That combined with the fact he screwed Liverpool over, why would anyone be surprised if he left. Calling him a cernt amounts to spitting the dummy in my eyes, the blame lies with the club. I'd be more upset if Dyer and Bramble were still here next season than if Owen left.

If you think about it we paid £17 million for him and he has only started 13 games for us in 2 years, not all his fault i know, but we nursed him back to what he says is the best ever shape he has been in and paid him full wages all the wage ( 120,000 a week ) he should be thinking how can i thank the club for what they have done for me and my injuries? And the answer is stay and stick the ball in the back of the net like we know he can.

Agreed it's a test of his integrity, but how many people in football have that ?

It's very naive to expect loyalty in football in my opinion, I expect Owen to leave, but I do believe he owes us a good season.