Jewell resigns as Wigan manager

Jimbo

Didn't he do the same after he had kept Bradford up?

Yes, he did exactly the same thing

Anyone think he could end up here? :nufc:

Fucking hope not. I rate him as a manger of smaller clubs but I doubt he could translate it to a club looking higher.

That's funny that, I was thinking the same thing about _ _ _ _ _ _

:lol:

Not really the same case though sice Jewell hasn't shown that he move a small club into Europe and consistently keep them overachieving in the top half of the table well clear of any threat of Relegation.

Wigan chairman Dave Whelan has been assured Jewell wanted a break from the game, although he is covered should Jewell make a swift u-turn.

"If he has a three-week holiday and Manchester City or any one else approach him, there is a penalty clause," Whelan told the Daily Star.

"Had he said that City or Newcastle approached him then I would have released him, but I know he's not been chased or approached by another club."

Whelan told the media that Jewell was crying when he left. What a puff!

Probably tears of joy at the thought of his £1m payoff

I know Jewell is being linked left right and centre with different jobs, but I don't think we'll see him in management for at least a year. It's obvious him and Whelan have an excellent relationship and he wouldn't bullshit him.