Fucked up dreams

newcastlebroon

had a weird one last night, newcastle beat arsenal in the fa cup final 2-0 at wembley, and most of the hollyoaks lot were there. Then my dad pushed an old man off his bike and laughed at him in blyth. I wonder what the fuck it all means ;)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alex

I had a one recently where I was going to be playing in the cup final for Newcastle, only the changing rooms were at my old first school and when I got changed the pitch had changed to Tynemouth Long Sands on a sunny day. Make of that what you will.

I had a one recently where I was going to be playing in the cup final for Newcastle, only the changing rooms were at my old first school and when I got changed the pitch had changed to Tynemouth Long Sands on a sunny day. Make of that what you will.

Probably means Wembley still isn't going to be ready for the cup final no matter what they've said!

When I woke up after my op on Friday night I didn't have a clue where I was and was in the middle of a dream about Wolves V West Brom, can't remember anything else apart from it being Wolves V West Brom!

My flatmate had a dream about Alan Shearer scaling the walls of St James' Park and claiming the manager's job as his own. In his speech he said he was doing it for the fans and that it was something he should have done a long time ago.

When I woke up after my op on Friday night I didn't have a clue where I was and was in the middle of a dream about Wolves V West Brom, can't remember anything else apart from it being Wolves V West Brom!

Hope wolves won, I got good odds on monday for a wolves v derby play-off final

• 2 years later...

I had a fucking bizarre dream last night and i'm going to try and chronicle it as best I can for future reference.....

First off I was down the pub and there was a band on. I was quite enjoying myself but suddenly this fear washed over me - Was I meant to be in the band? I couldn't remember whether I was on lead guitar or not. I'd never met those playing before and i'm useless at the guitar but some things were said which made me believe I was meant to be up there rocking out. Eventually they took to the stage and I was sat in my seat at the very front of the stage frozen with fear. I was waiting for the lead singer (a middle aged black woman, looked a bit look Oona King) to ask me up on stage but she didn't. I relaxed a bit and enjoyed a few songs. They walked off stage at the end of their set and the landlord got on the microphone, announcing that the lass who plays Rosie Webster in Corrie would be dancing naked on a table in the middle of the bar for the rest of the night. Lo and behold there she was, kit off, dancing around provocatively. At one point she bent over and I got a cracking view of her bumhole and minge and I proudly announced to the lad sitting next to me at the bar that I had a 'hard on'. It was at that point I logged onto Facebook on my phone to tell everyone that one of the stars of the nations favourite soap opera was dancing naked in my local but it wouldn't let me on.

I rang my lass so she could book me a taxi and I could come and meet her at the pub she was at. She told me she'd book one for midnight so I sat and had a few more bevvies. Midnight came and passed and no taxi had been seen so I rang my lass back and she informed me that she's actually booked it for 2am. Silly bint. Anyway, I asked the manager if we could have a lock in and he said if I could get two lads to stop playing pool then yes. I did and everyone cheered me as more rounds were bought. I, for that short moment, was a hero.

2am came as did the taxi. I jumped in and I was instantly transported to the bar of my lasses local gaff. We had a few more shandys before deciding to make our way home. This must not have went too well as we ended up somewhere in the middle of Washington, stalking the streets and dodging the feral children who were making trouble at such a daft time in the morning. We came to a house that a friend of ours owned and we spoke to them through the window. They gave us drinks of water and told us to go to the Galleries as it was Christmas. We did and we were surprised to find the In Shops open at God knows what time doing a roaring trade in Christmas tat with all sorts of scratters hanging around. We bought some stuff and caused some trouble, namely for the two Indian lads who owned a very small shop and were very annoyed that the backpack I suddenly acquired was knocking their shit over. I apologised and ran awaywith my lass.

We leave and we're in Boston, USA. Now i've never been to Boston so i'm assuming it looks nothing like what it did in my dream. My lass decides to run off somewhere and all of a sudden my mate arrives. We jump in a car and start driving through the streets where I have a small prang with the vehicle in front. The car ahead drives off without stopping and my mate gets out (in the middle of a very busy street) to inspect the damage to my car. There is none. I'm over the moon and I drive on. Eventually I come to a round about and I pull out alongside no other than Martina Navritalova (sp?) and her gorgeous but inevitably lesbian redheaded daughter. She tells me she's playing a tennis tournament and I should come and watch so I follow them in my car. Eventually we pull up to a very steep, very high bridge made entirely out of metal. I clamber up it, in fear of my life and every so often she has to play a bizarre hyrbid of tennis. She plays up to the top but gets beat. She does this three times and I look down at the river far, far, far below wondering whether I should jump off or not because the Titanic is in the river and there are divers looking at the wreckage and after all, why should they have all the fun?

I dont, my fear gets the best of me. I get down. The next thing I know i'm at home in my garage when I find a dog. This dog looks neglected and apparently it's from Boston and i'm very warey as I don't want to get attached to it but after much ribbing from my neighbour we take said dog and his dog for a walk together. I get annoyed as I feel myself getting attached to it and it runs off into another garage a few streets down. My neighbour consoles me. Then I wake up.

My flatmate had a dream about Alan Shearer scaling the walls of St James' Park and claiming the manager's job as his own. In his speech he said he was doing it for the fans and that it was something he should have done a long time ago.

:baby::P;) ;) :o :o :o :o

I bloody well hope so.

• 11 months later...
Guest Tuco Ramirez

I had this dream last neet, where a kid I used to play football with was in a wheelchair going up Hillheads Road before the turn off for Chapel House, I was pushing him on the road for some reason, and cars were going past me, and I looked to my left and there was this bird with a pink top on and massive tits walking on the path. It distracted me and I let go of the wheelchair next thing I know the wheelchairs rolling and the 64 crashes in to it and it goes on to its side. Next thing I know I'm in a police cell watching North East Tonight and the kid who was in the wheelchair was saying "well you know what he's like he's a bit of a cunt", and my first thoughts were fancy saying cunt before the 9pm watershed, but I got the blame, was a wierd old dream.

I had this dream last neet, where a kid I used to play football with was in a wheelchair going up Hillheads Road before the turn off for Chapel House, I was pushing him on the road for some reason, and cars were going past me, and I looked to my left and there was this bird with a pink top on and massive tits walking on the path. It distracted me and I let go of the wheelchair next thing I know the wheelchairs rolling and the 64 crashes in to it and it goes on to its side. Next thing I know I'm in a police cell watching North East Tonight and the kid who was in the wheelchair was saying "well you know what he's like he's a bit of a cunt", and my first thoughts were fancy saying cunt before the 9pm watershed, but I got the blame, was a wierd old dream.

This one? :lol:

Feel free to put pics up, what aspect of someone elses body does it every time for you?

I love all aspects of a womans body, but I have to say I love a big pair of tits.

newspapergirl.jpg

Guest Tuco Ramirez

This one? :lol:

Feel free to put pics up, what aspect of someone elses body does it every time for you?

I love all aspects of a womans body, but I have to say I love a big pair of tits.

newspapergirl.jpg

Very similar but the girl looked like Kerry Katona.