Diouf bidders given encouragement

Scottish Mag

Guest alex

decent player but utterly the worst kind of man.

I reckon there are better players out there without his baggage

Fuck me, he hockled on a fan. Horrible but have a word man. Kluivert killed someone as a result of dangerous driving and no one even brought it up when he signed.

And likes to knock his wife about.

I don't condone what he does, I just think people are hypocritical at times. Most players are wankers.

Edit: He was cleared btw.

Glad all that TV licence talk is behind him so he can go back to concentrating on spitting at people.

:o

:) Yeah, big weight off his mind.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck me, he hockled on a fan. Horrible but have a word man. Kluivert killed someone as a result of dangerous driving and no one even brought it up when he signed.

I don't condone what he does, I just think people are hypocritical at times. Most players are wankers.

Well certainly no smoke without fire, ultimately he has repeatedly spat at people, including a fellow professional and an 11 year old, and been caught drink driving. He's generally a twat, the sort we don't need around the place and the kind I thought we were trying to get rid off at the club.

Guest alex

Well certainly no smoke without fire, ultimately he has repeatedly spat at people, including a fellow professional and an 11 year old, and been caught drink driving. He's generally a twat, the sort we don't need around the place and the kind I thought we were trying to get rid off at the club.

Bernard's a rapist then, eh?

Guest alex

That's different, reports of domestic abuse usually come from the wife and are often retracted once the matter has been resolved between the two partners.

My point being that you don't know what happened. It's just speculation. I don't even know why I'm arguing about it tbh. He's a twat though :)

haway, he not only hockled on a fan and a player, but the way he plays the game is littered with niggly fouls, diving and general gamesmanship. I'd rather have the wifey beating Bellamy over Diouf

Guest alex

haway, he not only hockled on a fan and a player, but the way he plays the game is littered with niggly fouls, diving and general gamesmanship. I'd rather have the wifey beating Bellamy over Diouf

I'd take both of them in a shot tbh.

I'd love Diouf here.

hes another bowyer..why would we want him here hes a trouble maker

Would you have Woodgate back?

any day

I love that sort of hypocrisy :)

atm who would you rather have...woodgate or diouf

Woodgate, probably. I think you missed my point though.

i think i have haha

I'd love Diouf here.

hes another bowyer..why would we want him here hes a trouble maker

Would you have Woodgate back?

any day

I love that sort of hypocrisy :)

atm who would you rather have...woodgate or diouf

:o What's that got to do with anything?

what have yee got to do wif this subject :o was between me n alex

Edited by bawan

Guest alex

He is a cock as a player and a man. His self confessed motivation is he plays better when people hate him. Sad individual.

You've just made his day.

Spitting on a fan is just the tip of the iceberg...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/4721865.stm

Isn't he the one that regularly beats his wife up though?

Yes please, very good player who Big Sam has shown can handle and get the best out of. However ideally I'd prefer it if we looked elsewhere first but if we do go for him and get him, I'd welcome his signing. Can see him moving abroad though myself.

So there's no such thing as free TV then?

Obviously our taxes fund the ABC but we don't need a 'licence' for it. Is it like a driver's licence, where you get a card saying you're eligible to watch TV?

Edited by Woodgate27

Guest alex

Obviously our taxes fund the ABC but we don't need a 'licence' for it. Is it like a driver's licence, where you get a card saying you're eligible to watch TV?

Just a bit of paper. You need one if you own a television to watch television. The Beeb are funded by it because they aren't allowed to show ads. It's a good thing imo as no one else makes some of the programmes like the BBC. It is a bit of a strange concept I suppose.

Just a bit of paper. You need one if you own a television to watch television. The Beeb are funded by it because they aren't allowed to show ads. It's a good thing imo as no one else makes some of the programmes like the BBC. It is a bit of a strange concept I suppose.

It is a strange concept. The ABC has no problems re government funding and has never shown adevertisements.

How much is it?

Without wanting to go off topic, I personally think the whole TV licence thing is a disgrace, the fact you can go to prison for non payment is pathetic and so is their bully boy tactics, they get told to fuck off when they knock on my door. Boils my piss all that.

Check this out: http://www.spiderbomb.com/tv/womenprison.html

They make fortunes BTW selling their DVDs and such, not to mention their programmes to other countries.